Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
Yes! If one is to comcern themselves with such things, accentuate the positive. Kimi's English is distinctly his. I love it when he uses the phrases like "I think so it is" as opposed to proper English "I think it is"

I just watched the post race interview. Kimi was very articulate in this ad lib session. Kimi has a better command of the English language than Massa does! So what! What real racing fan actually gives a $#!+?

AndyRAC said
"Maybe that's what's wrong with F1. One man having far too much power and influence. It could be said to be unhealthy. Yes I would've preferred Hamilton to win the championship, but great for Kimi. So what if he doesn't speak, tough, deal with it. His job first and foremost is to drive quicker than anybody else. If there's one thing about modern sport and F1 in particular it's all this image and hype. Let the action do the talking,...."

I also think so!
I agree with all of that, too. However, I still think it's wrong to criticise what Bernie said on this matter, given that (a) it is founded in fact, (b) his opinions are hardly outlandish, and (c) many people think exactly the same as he appears to.