I've had a go at this one too.

Coca Cola Team Ford Press release - Ulster Rally

Ford driver Juha is a new face in the championship. He's been out of rallying for a few seasons and hase chosen Ulster for his comeback. Despite the plans to compete in a 2006 spec Focus, backed by softdrink giant Coca Cola, in the WRC, he drive a Peugeot 206 here. "The Focus is in New Zeland so we had to get this one out again", he said.
So how did it go?
"I took a slow start to get back into it, the car was bit too oversteered so a clean style was needed. It went rather well and it resulted in some surprising times during the first pair of stages. I then changed the setup which made the car too nervous (and the driver aswell). A few small errors happened but nothing big and I decided to cruise slowly to the finish instead of crashing into a wall. Particularly the last two stage were a disaster. Our weather crew expected rain so we chose raind tyres. At the moment I'm still waiting for the first drop to fall. The grip wasn't very good but it could have been worse."

Next weekend Juha will tackle the Rally of New Zealand for his return to the WRC.