Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
So it's only because of history and you take it granted that this slot is given to Sweden by merit.
Not so good arguements considering we have had this road conditions drama for at least 20 years now.

Move it to north or leave it or give it to someone else who has the conditions guaranteed simple as that. As much I love this side of Sweden, it's nature and roads it's not gonna cut it in the future.

Btw it's quite incorrect to ask if we should consider dropping Jyväskylä because they have been fine as long as we remember.

Your really only arguement is because you are swedish you feel entitled to have this rally. But others are fed up with this yearly weather drama and because of this I have dropped Sweden as one of my yearly rallies to spectate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
The difference is that Finland has it much easier since they don't have to provide any certain conditions like snow and ice. They only need to provide gravel roads which isn't a problem in the summer.

Anyway my first option would be to try to skip moving outside Sweden and choose a northern more location. However I don't think that it will happen as long as
Glenn Olsson is running the rally as he and his organisation/sponsors are very Karlstad/Värmland centric.