Got back from Spain late last night, so only just got round to catching up on the forum! Real mix of conditions over the two days, wet and incredibly slippery loose surface on Saturday versus a dry and fast track on Sunday.

Very tough call for the officials with regards to the incident in the final. Ekstrom was marginally ahead, but I personally think he was too pushy: Solberg had the inside line and was travelling at roughly the same speed, but Ekstrom put his car inside the white lines, so he must have known that any car inside of him was being forced well over them.

That said, I think it was a poor bit of track design and I am honestly surprised that there wasn't more then one car that collected that tyre barrier. Solberg was dominant for a large portion of the weekend and he at least deserved a podium, was a real shame to see his weekend end like that. He gave the Polo a damn good thrashing in the final though!

Fantastic drive from Nitiss in the European Championship. My first impression was that Marklund was going to be the pace setter again, but Nitiss was great in the wet on Saturday afternoon and again in the dry on Sunday.