Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
The most important aspect of Tako's win was when he was half a second ahead of Fisi at Fisi's last pit stop, and the commentator on Formula1.com (LIVE) stated that Fisi would catch (or pass) Tako asap. Instead, the gap got wider and wider and Tako actually pulled away from the Renault.
Aspect of Tako's win? did I watch the wrong race again? :
just havin fun as usual...

I also note Tako's after race comments paying tribute to Honda Toshigi which is a separate R&D team from Team Honda. (God! I wish Eiji would come here to give us some inside info on this).
From my quick little research Honda Tochigi is probably where Honda R&D's road car relevant technologies... So prior to last years honda, I'm sure they played around with f1 cars before, and have a compentant crew of engineers and designers playing with the designs the Super Aguri uses.

I was following Tako's lap times and he certainly wrung the neck of this car to gain those points. Who would begrudge this little guy Driver of the Race? He certainly has matured since Team Honda fired him. The resources that this team has at Leafield is miniscule compared with Team Honda, Williams, Renault and so on. Tako got his 1 point on merit!!
Gain those points? have they already excluded McLeran over flexy wings already... that was fast? :

But seriously, concidering Valve's opinions of Sato at the start of the season, I must say I'm very impressed with the amount of praise he has tossed at him... I was almost expecting him to be quiet on the subject...