Tough only a quick analyzis, the predictions have been quit correct so far

I really enjoy that Latvala is going so good. In our "Nose End First threehouse" we have talked about the possibility of Latvala challenging Ogier if he can contain him self a bit on the slow stuff. Really good that he now puts preassure on Ogier, very good for the championship!

Tough he is a high risk driver, and have to have all his stars alligned correctly if he is going to finnish this rally, one cant go unimpressed by the pure speed of Kris Meeke. And the slight madness in his own self belief (I mean this in the best possible way
But then again, he has done the Baja 1000, solo, ON A MOTORBIKE!!!

Sordo will be fast as soon as his road possition is better (I did a big misjudgement in not taking in account how much this would count for in time loss on some of these stages), and once again it is proven that the Hyundai is a fast car.

- Kubica off, not surprising. He is a marvelous driver, but needs to unlock some of the secrets of rallying.
- Neuville off on SD was not surprising in context of the test video.
- Meeke off (only a spin) was expected.

Ogier is overdriving a bit. He did this in the Helsinki Battle (after the very good run of Neuville), and in Finland (after preassure from Latvala), and now. He is not unaflicted by preassure in the way Loeb was, something that is very good for the championship, because then the other drivers can learn that he is not indistructable (at least not in one single rally, tough VERY difficult to beat over a whole season.)

Very exiting so far!