Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
Hamilton - benefitted from the safety car yes but it's not like Abu Dhabi where Vettel benefitted from about 3 safety cars and got third. Lewis worked hard, made one mistake but that's it. Faultless otherwise. I'm also very proud of him that he ignored the team orders.
Explain that logic to me please. First of all, Abu Dhabi had TWO safety cars, the same as yesterday's race. Lewis had the additional advantage that the first three were screwed over by the first safety car. That were three fast cars he could over take much earlier than was to be expected. When Vettel profits from two SCs to come 3rd it's nothing special and when Hamilton does the same we all have to praise the Lord, too? Sorry, that doesn't wash. Not to mention that in 2012 The RB was not even remotely as dominant and ridiculously superior to anything else as this year's Merc.
Oh, and I would call nearly parking the car in the Armco hardly a faultless race.

Funny as well that you are proud of him ignoring team orders. I bet 30 mins with the search function yields a post of yours where you weren't as benevolent towards other drivers.