Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry Koran Burning in the USA

This absolutely infuriates me - a pastor in the US state of Florida recently burned a copy of the Koran, in the presence of the pastor who previously threatened to carry out the act.

What's now happened in Afghanistan is that protesters have stormed the UN - a direct result of their (the pastors) actions. I cannot believe their idiocy in carrying out such a despicable act - knowing full well that it would enrage people and increase tensions amongst people in Afghanistan. It only serves to fuel the extremists fire.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    This absolutely infuriates me - a pastor in the US state of Florida recently burned a copy of the Koran, in the presence of the pastor who previously threatened to carry out the act.

What's now happened in Afghanistan is that protesters have stormed the UN - a direct result of their (the pastors) actions. I cannot believe their idiocy in carrying out such a despicable act - knowing full well that it would enrage people and increase tensions amongst people in Afghanistan. It only serves to fuel the extremists fire.
    EXACTLY. And if you have known enough Muslims, the one thing they take most seriously is religion. They are highly religious people, and stupid stuff like burning their holy book is only going to outrage even the normal citizens. Just simply idiotic.

People really need to learn to make the distinction between Muslim extremists and normal, peace-loving Muslims who do the same boring everyday stuff like going to work, having their coffee, just like all of us. Get the extremists, hang them or put them on death row. No good is going to come from burning another religion's holy book. This is a classic case of shooting themselves in the foot. Bravo!

Jackass: --> http://www.channel4.com/news/koran-b...ome-to-britain

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed

Thanks to those bast... pastors 13 people are dead now (8 UN workers and 5 protesters). They must be proud of themselves.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    No good is going to come from burning another religion's holy book.
    I don't think there's really anything to add to that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They keep telling us Islam is the religion of peace--hmmm, somebody is lying.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    You think burning Holy Books is a peaceful act? How about burning the American flag?

They told us that the US was a peace loving nation, yet after 9/11/2001 they attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. Hmmm, somebody was lying.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    EXACTLY. And if you have known enough Muslims, the one thing they take most seriously is religion. They are highly religious people, and stupid stuff like burning their holy book is only going to outrage even the normal citizens. Just simply idiotic.

People really need to learn to make the distinction between Muslim extremists and normal, peace-loving Muslims who do the same boring everyday stuff like going to work, having their coffee, just like all of us. Get the extremists, hang them or put them on death row. No good is going to come from burning another religion's holy book. This is a classic case of shooting themselves in the foot. Bravo!

Jackass: --> http://www.channel4.com/news/koran-b...ome-to-britain

Many fundamental christains are no different in terms of their beliefs. Thankfully, they usually do not go act like a bunch of monkeys and start stoning people in the name of God when someone said something that they do not like. Sometimes, some of them do shoot up abortion clinics.

The difference is that if you read the New Testament, you find all sorts of stuff that makes them hypocrites when they get to going so crazy.

Unfortunately, the Koran makes those "peace loving moslems" out to be the hypocrites.

But you are right, just hang and hang them quick. All in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Or do it moslem style like the moslems like to do with cartoonists who make a little fun of the pedo prophet.......

or better yet, take away their 12 year old wives.

But what can you expect from savages who treat women in the most degrading fashion possible, and celebrate child abuse in the name of Allah.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Or do it moslem style like the moslems like to do with cartoonists who make a little fun of the pedo prophet.......
    An incident which showed that what many religions and their practitioners need to do collectively is lighten up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Yeah, I doubt they ever show the peaceful Muslims on American TV. All they show are the protesters, stone throwers, always angry over-the-top loonies, because that's what gets them the ratings. Who the heck is gonna be interested in watching a Muslim guy having his breakfast, going to work, playing with his children when he comes home and then going to sleep? Nobody.

Precisely the reason why all that the rest of the world gets to see of America are fat, over-dramatic, sex crazed paranoid morons or simply beer chugging rednecks.