Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 WRC Round 1 Sweden

It's been a long time coming, but four months after the 2009 World Rally Championship reached its thrilling conclusion in Wales, the fuse is well and truly lit on the 2010 competition. On 11 February the WRC ignites again, with one of the most spectacular challenges of the year - the 200kph snow-fest that is Rally Sweden.
    Kicking off the 13-round 2010 season, Sweden is the only winter round this year, and makes a welcome return after a year out in 2009.

Fifty-seven per cent of the competitive distance has changed since 2008, although many of the new roads are familiar from previous years. With the exception of the Karlstad Super Special, only two of the previous stages remain. The rest are a mix of brand new routes and tests used in previous years when the rally went further north.

With six days to go before the event gets underway, weather conditions are reported to be perfect. Heavy snow has fallen on the rally route in the last few days and organisers predict the coldest event for 20 years, with temperatures forecast to plunge below -25ºC.

SHAKEDOWN:SWEDEN SS9

RALLY:SINGLE RALLY MODE
    DAY 1: SWEDEN EXPERT
    DAY2: SWEDEN INTERMEDIATE

TIMES ARE DUE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14 AT MIDNIGHT. PLEASE PM TIMES TO TANNAT.

PLEASE POST ENTRY TO THIS THREAD.

GOOD LUCK!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tannat
    Usa
    Subaru World Rally Team
    Subaru Impreza
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    ps29
    UK
    Citroen C4
    Citroën Norge WRT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am afraid ai have to miss this one. I got a new PC last week with Windows 7. As others mentioned CMR2 is not working under Windows 7....I hope this will be fixed one day...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Haenen
    I am afraid ai have to miss this one. I got a new PC last week with Windows 7. As others mentioned CMR2 is not working under Windows 7....I hope this will be fixed one day...
    Hope you get it fixed, Marcel.

First Sweden I can recall when you are not present

About 6 years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, its a shame....Is it 6 years already? Time is flying when youre having fun!

CMR2 is actually starting up, but in the screen where you get stage&weather info, the game crashes as soon as i try to move to the setup screen or start the stage. Have no idea why, so its hard to think of a fix...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed shakedown

1:25.45
    1:22.89
    1:23.80
    1:21.60

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    maxrally210
    Russia
    Skoda Octavia WRC
    MaxRally Team

Shakedown times:
    1:23.07
    1:25.71
    1:24.76
    1:24.72
    1:23.11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks as if we at least have a full podium

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Shakedown Times:

1:28.59
    1:23.18
    1:22.94
    1:21.78