Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Max Mosely needs to go

enough is enough Max Mosley has to go. It;s obvious his judgment is flawed. First Indianapolis now his biased witch hunt of Mclaren. Please can some sensible people vote him out of FIA. If not what is the relevance of does FIA have to do with Formula 1. It's obvious he wanted a budget for some undisclosed reason. VOTE this fascist out PLEASE!!!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    gee, why would anyone think that...he along with FA, was doing "exactly the right thing".....

They both need your symapathy, I do not have Maxie's email address, but I do have FA, and you may send your letters of support to freddie@blackmail.com.....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

How do you start a poll on this site---I think the following choices would be apporos

1. max to quit
    2. max to be indicted
    3. max to be fired
    4. max to have a terminal meeting with jason bourn with a sniper in the roof
    5. All of the above

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    all of the above

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ChampCar for entertainment

Dragged the girl friend to the two European ChampCar races at Zolder and Assen. Much to her surprise she loved them with good racing and lots happening. She fell asleep during yesterdays grand prix.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    Dragged the girl friend to the two European ChampCar races at Zolder and Assen. Much to her surprise she loved them with good racing and lots happening. She fell asleep during yesterdays grand prix.....

Really sorry however the above was meant to be a new thread and so maybe the moderator could move it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiltmilk
    enough is enough Max Mosley has to go. It;s obvious his judgment is flawed. First Indianapolis now his biased witch hunt of Mclaren. Please can some sensible people vote him out of FIA. If not what is the relevance of does FIA have to do with Formula 1. It's obvious he wanted a budget for some undisclosed reason. VOTE this fascist out PLEASE!!!

Sorry to have screwed up your thread but seems the mod is still asleep after yesterdays grandprix.

However re Max. Yes of course he should go. Now he is talking about delaying the new Concorde agreement as he has got all his numbers wrong re the new indy teams and Prodrive are having to find double the budget Max originally told them they needed. His career has been full of errors and it is interesting the people he surrounds himself with. He thinks he is god telling mclaren not to penalise a driver who tried to blacmail them which is an error of judgement and none of his business. He wants Dennis out, simple.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Max did the right thing, punishing the cheaters. Ron is the one who needs to go!
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Max did the right thing as well... how come everytime Max makes a decision on anything people shout "oh he needs to go! he is losing it!!! no more mosley!"

i guess someone always hates the referee
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Max did the right thing, punishing the cheaters. Ron is the one who needs to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    I think Max did the right thing as well... how come everytime Max makes a decision on anything people shout "oh he needs to go! he is losing it!!! no more mosley!"

i guess someone always hates the referee
    No question that the second ruling (not the first) was brilliant and the right thing to do in the world of Machiavelli, but Machiavelli should have no place in determining the application of facts to rules and law so as to ensure fairness. NONE.

As to doing the right thing, calling these actions as doing the right thing-FA failure to come forth with his info, using it as it was used for the benefit of both LH and FA, using it to blackmail RD, then RD blowing the whistle and FA with his hand in the cookie jar and faced with the choice of immunity or sanctions, chooses to give it up under coercion--as he actually at that point, had little choice.

All done to keep public interest in the WDC

Nope time for Maxie to go!!!