Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

who thinks Almirola is lookin for a new ride now

that was pure BS last night, plain and Simple.

I hope he does walk out of JGR after that stunt with Hamlin. Aric should've been in the car plain and simple
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, i have no idea why Hamlin had to get in the car. No points for Hamlin. That was a stupid decision by Gibbs Racing
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I felt so bad for that kid. He did such a good job. JGR owes him big time.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hear it was a sponsor decision.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it still was very wrong on all counts, you've got an up and coming driver with everything to prove only to be yanked out of the seat while running 3rd and lead 43 of the first 60 laps.

Hamlin shouldn't even have been there
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, MRN was speculating that the decision came from corporate. (Rockwell Automation’s world headquarters is based in Milwaukee).

The #20 team told Aric over the radio after the race started that Denny was going over to drive the #66. And we all saw him walking down pit road and stopping at the #66 pit with all the tv cameras following along.

Wallace was feeling sick, but I’m guessing the reason he didn’t get out of the #66 is because up until that point, he hadn’t wrecked anybody. I’m thinking that’s his mission out there every week, and he did a good job of it later in the race.

My question is why do you pull a driver out of a third place car, a car that led a lot of laps, when nothing is wrong with driver or car and put yourself a lap down? I guessing the answer is you know NASCAR will throw a debris caution to help get your driver a lap back.

They had the safety crew picking up every tire marble out there, to give the affect to the fans that debris was out there. Nobody that was sitting by us bought it though.

I never really bought into the Kyle Busch/Jimmie Johnson winning at Lowe’s theory until last night. Then I’m thinking, man if I was AT&T, I’d be ticked that Nascar played favorites for another corporation on a race that I sponsored, but then figured maybe it’s Nascar trying to stick it to AT&T because of the lawsuits about the logo on the #31 cup car.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh, I still don't think the outcome of the race was dictated by that debris caution. Denny needed a little luck too, like Carl Edwards cutting a tire and never really giving Denny a challange and the wreck with 7 laps to go that helped Denny catch up with Leffler and Wimmer.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was impressed with Aric Almirola, he showed what he could do in a good car.
    It was total BS that Aric had to get out of the car to let Denny Hamlin take over !
    Rockwell Automotive & Joe Gibbs Racing can KMA for making such a terrible call !

I hope a big team makes Aric Almirola an offer & he walks !
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    Rockwell Automotive & Joe Gibbs Racing can KMA for making such a terrible call !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If he doesn't make too big an issue of it, he may end up in the #18 cup car next year.