On thursday night, just after Inspector Rex and Unit One, I went back to my computer and found that the program System Tweaks which I was running to optimise my PC was hung. So I clicked to close teh program, and Lo and Behold I found a window on my screen which said: [b] ISASS.EXE - System Error with the message: " When trying to upgrade password, this return status indicates that the current value provided for the password is incorrect".

Then my PC went into conniptions, running itself till it found the above message and rebooting itself continuously. After two hours to correct this and then finding what was wrong via my wife's laptop, I realised the only way out was to re-install Windows XP. After 3 attempts, the last including reformatting my hard drive, I was able to get the PC running and then to re-install all the stuff I needed to, not helped by the DELL drivers re-installating CD which didn't work. So I had to visit the Dell website and download these drivers via my wife's laptop, then transfer them to my PC via a memory key.

Now after 3 days of hard work, I think I have finally re-installed all the Windows security stuff, my firewall, anti-virus and a spyware program, and most importantly, re-installed Mechwarrior Merceneries and downloaded the MP3 patches which took like forever.

I just wonder if this has happened to anyone else.