Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"I'd've done less time for murder ..."

In a few days from now I'll have been with my partner 17 (long) years. If I'd strangled him as expected within the first few months, I'd have been out for over nine years by now with good behaviour :

Anyway, what's the 17th anniversary gift?
    Or, if there isn't one, what's tenth and seventh?
    I dunno, you lot do the maths and choose the gift/gifts and I'll just buy them, okay?

Cheap, mind :
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    When a friend of mine turned 29 few months ago, we bought him 29 chocolate bars, it cost only something like 9 Eur.
    Or buy him a Jari Kurri's ice hockey Jersey from his Edmonton days, I think he played number 17 there.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    http://marriage.about.com/cs/anniver...annivideas.htm

Furniture

Just what you needed :-)

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    "I'd've done less time for murder ..."

Those were my father's exact words a couple of weeks ago when my parents "celebrated" their 59th anniversary.

I can't even imagine being with the one person for 17 years, I think 6 was the best I've done. Well done, and enjoy your anniversary

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazell B
    In a few days from now I'll have been with my partner 17 (long) years. If I'd strangled him as expected within the first few months, I'd have been out for over nine years by now with good behaviour :

I dunno, you lot do the maths and choose the gift/gifts and I'll just buy them, okay?

Cheap, mind :
    Depends. If your going on what thing each Anniversary is represented by (Silver represents 25 years; Gold represents 50 years) you would have for your 10th something made from tin and you would have for your seventh somethign made from wool; their is nothing to represent 17 years. But nobody does that nowadays.

If I was married and my Anniversary was coming close I would think of something practical of the kind that my significant other would appreciate. So in your case your hubby I think he would love anything like a gadget. I do and I think it is true most guys like gadgets.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazell B

Cheap, mind :
    May I be so bold as to suggest a garrote? You're still young enough to come out in 9 years a healthy 49yo redheaded cougar.
    I work for profit!