Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts

Question Wjo is running/preparing the Mitsu WRC cars...

Isn't it normally Ralliart?

I ask because Juho Hanninen will run this year in a Mitsu prepared by RRE Sports (Rally Rent Europe Sports) - but the car will still carry the Ralliart stickers.

Can some of you finns perhaps translate what this team is doing?

http://www.rallyrenteurope.com/news.php
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2nd passage:
    Hanninen will drive in Norway in a Mitsu WRC 05, which is rented from MMSP England (i think so...)
    Last passage: Hanninen will drive in Swedish rally in a N-Group Mitsubishi of PRE Sport...

That's what I can understand with my little knowledge of suomi...
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "My goal is to get to the points, though i haven't driven WRC on the snow a single meter. So it's not going to be easy. I've heard the roads are narrow and difficult to drive, but i'm confident".

Nothing about the team preparing the car, maybe some insider will know more.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Normally the guys who prepairs comes with the car, kind of a pacage deal.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Isn't it normally Ralliart?

I ask because Juho Hanninen will run this year in a Mitsu prepared by RRE Sports (Rally Rent Europe Sports) - but the car will still carry the Ralliart stickers.

Can some of you finns perhaps translate what this team is doing?

http://www.rallyrenteurope.com/news.php
    The car itself is a product of Ralliart, which is the motorsport arm of Mitsubishi. So even if you just rent the car without the mechanics of Ralliart, it will still carry the Ralliart sticker because Ralliart prepared the car. By prepared we mean built by Ralliart. Support mechanics on the other hand can be a from a different third party outfit. That's how I understand it.

Thanks to all for the answers,

When Juho Hanninen participated in the NORF in 2006 his WRC car carried both the Ralliart stickers and the RRE sticker. Do you think his mecanics on that event was from Ralliart or RRE?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Can some of you finns perhaps translate what this team is doing? http://www.rallyrenteurope.com/news.php
    In English:
    http://www.rallyrenteurope.com/engli...x.php?lang=eng
    - drive fast, crash hard -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paxtech
    The car itself is a product of Ralliart, which is the motorsport arm of Mitsubishi. So even if you just rent the car without the mechanics of Ralliart, it will still carry the Ralliart sticker because Ralliart prepared the car. By prepared we mean built by Ralliart. Support mechanics on the other hand can be a from a different third party outfit. That's how I understand it.
    Not quite.
    The cars are built by MMSP , and run by the MMSP engineers and mechanics.

How many depends on the event. Extra crew may be supplied by the paying driver , but the car will not run without the guys who built it being there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know how different is MMSP with Ralliart. They both Mitsubishi Motors umbrella divisions.As I understand it, MMSP and Ralliart are pretty much the same thing. Have you seen an MMSP built vehicle that does not have a Ralliart badge on it?

Quote Originally Posted by paxtech
    I don't know how different is MMSP with Ralliart. They both Mitsubishi Motors umbrella divisions.As I understand it, MMSP and Ralliart are pretty much the same thing. Have you seen an MMSP built vehicle that does not have a Ralliart badge on it?
    I wondered why there was no Ralliart sticker on the Lancer that Daniel Carlsson took third place in Sweden with in 2006, so I wrote a mail to Ralliart in the UK. They said they had run and prepared the car for Carlsson, but they didn't say why there was no Ralliart sticker on the car.