Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart750hp
    Is it just me or...if Robert Doornbos will leave CC, am I the only one who thinks that the fanatics will add this guy on the hate list?

Here's what I'm waiting for these guys to say:

"Justin Wilson is more loyal and talented than Robert, for sure".
    "Robert isn't loyal to CC anyway".
    "He's just like Cotman, Matos, Hunter-Reay, Allmendinger, that the series is better without them".
    And if he stays, will the Unifiers add him to their "clueless" list ? To the "second rate pay-driver" list ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart750hp
    Is it just me or...if Robert Doornbos will leave CC, am I the only one who thinks that the fanatics will add this guy on the hate list?

Here's what I'm waiting for these guys to say:

"Justin Wilson is more loyal and talented than Robert, for sure".
    "Robert isn't loyal to CC anyway".
    "He's just like Cotman, Matos, Hunter-Reay, Allmendinger, that the series is better without them".
    Actually, RHR is still very popular. We'd rather have him running in OW oppose to the Nascar Sports Cars. He is a much better racer in open wheel cars than in fendered cars. Same with Michael McDowell. If Robert went back to F1, we'd just say, we were the one's who made him bigger than when he left F1. That one year in CC, probably brought him double the value he had before running in CC.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    Actually, RHR is still very popular. We'd rather have him running in OW oppose to the Nascar Sports Cars. He is a much better racer in open wheel cars than in fendered cars. Same with Michael McDowell.
    Did you say, "we'd rather have him running"? You guys really are far from your heads. What, you guys make decision for RHR now, ? Too bad, you guys didn't "have him running" in CC than IRL, didn't you. Oh, you guys really have the power of CC. CC exist because of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    If Robert went back to F1, we'd just say, we were the one's who made him bigger than when he left F1. That one year in CC, probably brought him double the value he had before running in CC.
    Ah, I miss that one.
    "Lawyers are the best investment"....Tom Leykis

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think anyone would hate Robert over at CCF if he was left without a ride. I myself didn't like their attitude in the past, but it's changed a lot over the past year. I didn't see any "hate-posts" against Jani, Matos or Cotman.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    I didn't see any "hate-posts" against Jani, Matos or Cotman.
    You obviously missed the Cotman thread on the Dark Side. He is most definitely on the F-list.
    Keep your eyes open for the rest of January, you may be in for a surprise - Speeds Up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbyars
    You obviously missed the Cotman thread on the Dark Side. He is most definitely on the F-list.
    Possibly. I only read the main Champ Car board.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree with Doornbos. In his first year he came third in the Championship and the team should come up with the money. He wants a 20% increase in budget and to go for the title. Come on Paul sort it out !!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbyars
    NOT TRUE!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gravy Tin Wilson it is!!! Great racing name...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Wiatrowski
    NOT TRUE!
    Pat, the last time I looked (last weekend) it was about 3-1 in favor of the folks F-listing him and those defending him in that thread. Perhaps the balance has changed since then, but that was indeed the case the last time I looked in.
    Keep your eyes open for the rest of January, you may be in for a surprise - Speeds Up...