Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 Uddeholm Swedish Rally

Gear up for the coldest rally of the year, frozen roads with lots of snow is the challenge to face this time around.

The rally will be run with the following format:

Game Rally: Sweden
    Shakedown Stage: SS3
    Day 1: Single rally expert level
    Day 2: Single rally intermediate level

PLEASE NOTE: CUTTING THROUGH THE SNOWBANKS ON THE FROZEN LAKE ON SS2 IS CONSIDERED CHEATING SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT AND STAY AND THE ICY ROAD, THANKS.

Please when possible send your timecard(available for dowload at the yahoo group) to [email:2ignif7e]jso_1985@yahoo.com[/email:2ignif7e] only when not being able to use Excel files use PM's

Deadline for submissions is on Wednesday 13th 15:59 GMT

For more information, ask it here, new drivers always welcomed.

Have fun and good luck!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Really wanting to do well on this one-recce starts tonight!

Need to spend some time on the night stage!!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One run for me, 1:20.69, improved my PB by 2 and a half second.

Gearbox -1
    Suspension +1
    Power bias +2
    Brake bias +2
    Brake power +3
    Steering +4

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    A.RT Ford UK makes debut
    Roy look forward to season snow start

A new year a new team. The Dutch/United Kingdom team A.RT Ford UK makes it debut in CMR2 Uddeholm Swedish Rally. Both nominated drivers 'Roy' and 'Racer69' drives this rally. They do selected events. Monte was to early in the season. They had no time for it. The team look forward to the first rally on same surface. "It is an important and nice rally."

Roy: "Sweden is a must. Driving on snow is what I enjoyed. I know these rally by training and driving for hobby. Driving against the worlds best CMR2 drivers is new for me on snow.
    'Roy' makes his debut in CMR2 last year and starts with a 5th place in Japan followed by a 4th in Ireland. "It was crazy last year. I was near the subtop. I haven't expected that result.
    "For Sweden the plan is to finish in the points for the team. We saw in Monte
    CMR2 has many teams now. It means we have to drive our car in top ten or in points too if we want collected manu.points. That gives us a lot of pressure, but that's OK."

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Ice is Nice!
    (Additional information 1: is in swedish means ice, which makes it a little more fun...)
    (Additional information 2: my ice-car is named Ice is Nice, and has blue stickers on it with its pride name...that would be had though )
    (Additional information 3: my small boat is named Ice is Nice since it is very good to break ice with when it is cold

I will come back to you with remarks regarding the rally...
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love the snow stages. I will compete in this one and my times shouldn't be weird..no mirrored stages
    //waves

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Took the C4 out for a run last night and was happy with the results. I've found the following set up seems to suit the car the most (when using the snow tyres and not wet tarmacs!!)

Gearbox -1
    Suspension +2
    Power bias +2
    Brake bias +2
    Brake power +2
    Steering +3

1:19.43
    1:22.84...ooops...pushed too hard on the ice and ended up on a snowbank!
    1:19.75
    1:18.94

Very happy with those times...the C4 works really well on the snow so i'm hoping to get another good run at this event.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Took the C4 out for a run last night and was happy with the results. I've found the following set up seems to suit the car the most (when using the snow tyres and not wet tarmacs!!)

Gearbox -1
    Suspension +2
    Power bias +2
    Brake bias +2
    Brake power +2
    Steering +3

1:19.43
    1:22.84...ooops...pushed too hard on the ice and ended up on a snowbank!
    1:19.75
    1:18.94

Very happy with those times...the C4 works really well on the snow so i'm hoping to get another good run at this event.
    I finished 4th in the last rally, i saw on the times that where i was driving best was on the tarmarc. On the snow i was useless, so i don´t have high hopes for this rally. Eventhough it is my homerally i find it very difficult and i will be very happy if i can be in the Top 8-6!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    A.RT Ford UK makes debut
    Roy look forward to season snow start

A new year a new team. The Dutch/United Kingdom team A.RT Ford UK makes it debut in CMR2 Uddeholm Swedish Rally. Both nominated drivers 'Roy' and 'Racer69' drives this rally. They do selected events. Monte was to early in the season. They had no time for it. The team look forward to the first rally on same surface. "It is an important and nice rally."

Roy: "Sweden is a must. Driving on snow is what I enjoyed. I know these rally by training and driving for hobby. Driving against the worlds best CMR2 drivers is new for me on snow.
    'Roy' makes his debut in CMR2 last year and starts with a 5th place in Japan followed by a 4th in Ireland. "It was crazy last year. I was near the subtop. I haven't expected that result.
    "For Sweden the plan is to finish in the points for the team. We saw in Monte
    CMR2 has many teams now. It means we have to drive our car in top ten or in points too if we want collected manu.points. That gives us a lot of pressure, but that's OK."
    Racer69 is also looking forward to his first run of the season, he believes the alignment of the A.RT Ford UK team will reap benefits for both drivers;

"The snow in Sweden is quite abit different to the heat and dust in my native Australia, however that doesn't mean a good result is not possible"

"We plan to do as many rounds as we can this season. It was a shame to miss the Monte Carlo, but i'm sure we can do a good job in Sweden"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1.20.12 (new PB )

Hoping to at least do as well as our Monte placing. Looking for NOR and Ramore to be fast here....

And cyborg_hun is returning....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(