Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2-Getting screenshots?

I feel a bit silly doing so, but I'm spending $5 US to get a PC version of CMR2 so I can do screenshots (and perhaps skinning).

How do you get a screenshot?

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    I feel a bit silly doing so, but I'm spending $5 US to get a PC version of CMR2 so I can do screenshots (and perhaps skinning).

How do you get a screenshot?

Tannat
    Don't go there man!! your social life will suffer, you'll think more about the latest project than of your spouse, you'll find yourself getting up at 5AM in the morning because thoughts and ideas about skinning is driving you crazy

Welcome to the club!! Go read the latest issue of the CMR2 Rally Magazine for a few pointers..

BTW http://www.fraps.com/ will do the job for you screenshot wise.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTLarsen
    Don't go there man!! your social life will suffer, you'll think more about the latest project than of your spouse, you'll find yourself getting up at 5AM in the morning because thoughts and ideas about skinning is driving you crazy
    My wife is addicted to Scrabble online, and I typically do most of my gaming between 5-6:30am (when everyone else is sleeping )

Thanks,

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Problem solved! Looking forward to some screenshots!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Print screen (PrtSc)
    //waves