Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    After looking at it again it's not as bad as i thought but will still clash with the BMW Sauber. It would look quite nice if there weren't 10 other cars like it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From a distance it will clash, but I do like the way that they’ve incorporated the “my earth dream” into a standard F1 livery.
    Lireland

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Is anyone else thinking A1GP?...!? That's what is looks like to me.
    Honda - Team Earth

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    More like "this is costing us the earth and I can't see any rewards...."

It's not a terrible livery just quite dull.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    You guys have no taste whatsoever .
    I like it .

The only part that doesn't flow with the design is that aero thing that looks like a paper shredder attached to the sidepods in the earth dark colours .
    It might have been nice to see the design with a contrasting colour background so we might have gotten a better view of the overall shape .

Now , put batteries where the engine would normally sit , and electric motors for each wheel .
    That's what the dream should be .

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    just horrible. I reslly liked last years color scheme. It took a while to grow on me but it was distinctive and very different. The strong green also was unique. This abomination is just plain bland and is all over the place. They shouldhave kpet the same color scheme from last year and moved forward. Those colours played no impact on their performance last year.

This is by far the ugliest looking car in the field.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    it also looks like if stobart wrc team came into f1 aswell
    GP2 Pickems Champion 2006, MotoGP Pickems Champion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    I especially like that proud #17 on the nose .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks good to me! Let's hope it can perform.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    When I read those posts in this thread, then it automatically reminded me a phrase from ioan. :
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    As I posted in another thread most of the people around here have little knowledge of what F1 is really about, all they know is what color the cars are painted and who drives them. So all they can comment about is the drivers and the livery!
    :

Everyone in their posts has concentrated on the livery here, although as Honda has already shown their new car on the race-track, then probably the more important aspect of that presentation was to acquaint the new colours.

And if I'm going to talk about my impressions about the livery... Well, I don't have actually any notable emotions. Doesn't look weird, unbearable or strange to me. And doesn't bring me into exaltation or enjoyment while seeing in. Just another new solution of putting the colours on the car.

What looks interesting me that I have quite often noticed people saying "ugly" about one or another livery. Actually I can't remember any car that seemed truly ugly to me (although for example 1996 Jordan's "yellow" was clearly too "colourless" or "faded", but ugly isn't the proper word to describe it). As far as there are colours in this world, they only variegate the life. And coming back to earlier quote, then yeah - liveries really are a marginal "problem" if we can call them a "problem" at all. For eyes some colour schemes are more satisfying to see and others not so much, but all in all - that doesn't change anything, does it?