Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought the coverage was good but there could have been a little more coverage of some of the slower cars as there was some great battles throughout the day.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Yep, I thought the coverage was very good. My only gripe is that the adverts were very long and very frequent.
    Here's a top tip, work on sundays and set the recorder for 5 hours, then spend sunday evening watching it and you can flick through the adverts

I think the coverage was one of the best for any sporting event for a long time. Very enjoyable to watch, well done ITV
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Well, I thought ITV's coverage of the meeting today was generally excellent. It was good to see the support races on a major channel
    I think they should have the previous format on ITV1. I hardly left the house when MotorsTV showed the TOCA package live.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone know what the song is called that played mainly during the race highlights after the races were shown?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought the coverage was good. They introduced the whole BTCC field to us and spoke to plenty of different drivers and personnel. The new reporter did very well I thought, she actually asked intelligent questions and showed she listened to their answers, which in turn gave her more questions to ask. She sounds like she's done her research as well.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish Steve Rider was doing the rest of the season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Janie did a great job.
    Certainly the best female presenter/reporter that the BTCC coverage has had - although having said that, the competition for that honour includes Dawn McDaniel, Terri Dwyer and V B-H....
    We'll overlook the fact that her break in TV was as a Gladiator!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTCC2
    I wish Steve Rider was doing the rest of the season.
    Me too! Although with F1 moving to BBC, the BTCC should become ITV's premier motorsport series, and hopefully Steve will present! Lets hope!