Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yeah actually they could have done something more beautiful with the monster logo.

I think lettering of sponsor for Kawasaki were made according to design of the fairing. They may believe with such construction of the hole produce optimum speed for the bike.

The perforation is too big to enable painting the bigger monster. The letter of Kawasaki can go lower to the green section, but there is another big enough hole there.

Let's compare with the vertically stretched slim hole of Yamaha

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Something I can't understand from motogp.com they seem reluctant to put our rider picture and flag on riders list 250 cc. If they don't have any actually I have an unused flag for them to put on the website

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    They are the title sponsors of the AMA Kawasaki team and the bike livery and logo size are almost the same.

Livery is nice, last years all green top with black bottom was better though.
    The AMA Monster Kwak's have a cleaner livery with all other minor sponsors in black and at the bottom of the fairing whereas the MotoGP bike looks a little cluttered in comparison. Because of this, the Monster logo stands out more on the AMA bike, even though it isn't a whole lot bigger.

Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Kawasaki have not actually launched the full livery. I think the Monster logo will be a bit bigger and better than the one shown in the photo's.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    Yeah actually they could have done something more beautiful with the monster logo.

I think lettering of sponsor for Kawasaki were made according to design of the fairing. They may believe with such construction of the hole produce optimum speed for the bike.

The perforation is too big to enable painting the bigger monster. The letter of Kawasaki can go lower to the green section, but there is another big enough hole there.

Let's compare with the vertically stretched slim hole of Yamaha
    Yeah, maybe the Yamaha wouldn't overheat all the time if they had a bigger hole and a smaller FIAT logo!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ArmchairBikeFan
    Yeah, maybe the Yamaha wouldn't overheat all the time if they had a bigger hole and a smaller FIAT logo!
    They might have the same width of air inlet, the difference is only the shape, such model will not enable to paint bigger monster. Small monster is not frightening.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The small monster logo looks like a little kitten scratched the bike.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    kittens usually sleep and scratch the seat not fairing to sharpen their claw.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The logo looks quite insignificant IMO. I would have thought it would look more prominent. Perhaps if Kawasaki do well this year, Monster will up the ante, and together with Kawasaki, they will improve the livery.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, as much as a Kawasaki Ninja fan I am, I don't find this attention on the Monster logo and livery all that significant in winning titles or championships in the end.
    :look: :ninja:even more silent and deadlier than CarlMetro:ninja::laugh: