Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't get too up in a bunch over Clarkson.

He's the same idiot that did this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7174760.stm

And, the thought he could run for PM. While this style of writing is very entertaining, I think he forgets how heavy of a tool it is when he starts swinging it around wrecklessly.

Anyone who is interested in automobilia knows what rally is, or is a rally fan. Most of those types make up the majority of people that watch Top Gear, read his columns or nerd around boards like this.
    Ken & Alex in WRC? Awesome!http://www.monsterworldrallyteam.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    heh i find it funny mos tof the "bad points" clarkson points out are for me what makes rallying rallying standing out in the freezing cold morning waiting for a glimpse of your fave driver roaring past through the winding forest roads
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    I agree about standing in a cold wet Welsh forest, and the going home to find out who has won; as there is no way of knowing the result while stuck in the middle of a forest.
    I would have normally agreed with you, but last Rally GB I was up with the times and was amazed to be able to go to all the results sites using an iPhone I just bought (while standing deep in the forest) - that was very helpful..!

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Lag-Rocks
    I would have normally agreed with you, but last Rally GB I was up with the times and was amazed to be able to go to all the results sites using an iPhone I just bought (while standing deep in the forest) - that was very helpful..!
    Rally GB is different, you can listen to Rally Radio and there's the Text message service. At National Rallies I wait till I get home, maybe that's one of it's charms, getting drenched and not knowing who won.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I don't usually get drenched at NZ rallies.

However I did decide to take precautions once to avoid getting wet and wore a raincoat religiously to every stage. Needless to say, it was rather hot and not raining at all, so I looked a bit of a fool.

So the next morning to was daring and didn't wear my raincoat, and I promptly got drenched.

Rallying

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Now thats rallying

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Last year my brother had an internet phone and some guys at North East Rally Services (or something like that, the website starts with NERS anyway) put up times to a fair few events. Nothing beats being in the middle of Epynt and actually be able to check stage times. The best part? It was a work phone and none of us had to pay
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.