Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sepang Test

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Next weekend...Friday 1st Saturday ....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ducati- Casey looking really ominous predictably yet again where are the other Duc's by the way, especially Marco? So much for the theory he had better tyres/bike/TC/ etc in 07.

Honda- Dani already speaking it up regarding (in his opinion) Nicky's lack of bike development ability....hmmmm things not going so smooth over at HRC. Yet Nicky is on a mission based on Sepang times. Should be fun to watch the HRC boys on track in 08.

Kawasaki- looking stronger still especially now have some more Monster $$ to put toward development, nice to be at team green about now for Hoppa and Westy I would reckon.

Yamaha- Er, hmmm Bridgestone or Michelin there in lays the question so far? Col is looking strong and also on a mission now being Michelins #1 Yamaha man.

Suzuki- Slowly progressing and will be stronger come start of racing no doubt, Phillip Island should yield more fruits.
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    These tests have made Stoner look even more impressive - the rest of the Duc's have been nowhere! I know it's early days but Melandri has been comfortably the most disappointing so far.
    The biggest thing to come from the tests thus far is the emergence of Honda and Michelin as seemingly the strongest overall package. Can't wait for the season to start to see who has been playing games and where exactly everyone is really at.
    +1........ alot of a cat and mouse going on in the lead in tests to the season proper. But Casey does look good, as does Randy, but time will tell with him, he needs to stay upright..... he's dropped it a couple of times already in pre season tests.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In more Kawasaki news from the test, test-rider Serizawa tested a new 'screamer' engine that was apparently quite fruitful. I really hope that is what they go with, just for the variety in sound it would add to a grid of V4's and big-bang inline 4's that sound like V4's.
    Get off my lawn