Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Bravo Mr.Mousefart *clap clap*

I know this is an open forum with a freedom of speech and an opinion but can you tell me with what right you keen to harrash sheeps can call a four-time world champion an overrated ????
    let me see.....why would i call him that ??

He went to a team which never cared for anyone else other than tommi because of Mr Lampi....the fact that they won only 1 championship as a manufacturer confirms that i think....always chosing 2nd class drivers or unexperienced ones to acompany him. oh and the fact that one of his championship was because a mechanical failure 1 km before the finish....and did i mention his luck...the rallies makinen won and lead from start to finish are less than 0.2....

a great driver yes a champ yes but hugely overated.....

His 4 championships will mean nothing after this year....booo hoooo !!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T

He went to a team which never cared for anyone else other than tommi because of Mr Lampi....the fact that they won only 1 championship as a manufacturer confirms that i think....always chosing 2nd class drivers or unexperienced ones to acompany him. oh and the fact that one of his championship was because a mechanical failure 1 km before the finish....and did i mention his luck...the rallies makinen won and lead from start to finish are less than 0.2....

What an idiotic post
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T

That's maybe the most idiotic post you've ever managed to write in this forum. And that's a lot I say. I really don't know what your problem is and I'm not that interested to find out, but have you ever considered moving to F1 -forum?

Now be a good Papadopoulos, take your sheep and keep on going. Nobody here is interested about your personal crusade against Mr. Mäkinen.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I really dont want to attack anyone,but thats a pretty stupid post.I have not been long on this forum,but that is definetly the stupidest post I have seen.
    Tommi is and will always one of the true legends of this sport.He became 4-times champion fighting with Mcrae,Sainz,Kankkunen,Auriol,...And the fact that Mitsubishi became only 1-time manufacter champion makes even greater because that could mean that he was driving a slower car than the competition!!!I really think you should think before before posting something like that again

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Put simply, winning is winning no matter by how far.

Tommi is legend of the sport and always will be.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion just as everyone is entitled to their fair share of luck and things going their way. If good luck resulted in Tommi winning 4 straight championships, then hell who are we to poo-poo him?