There's a pic of the car in action on http://www.rally.ee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    There's a pic of the car in action on http://www.rally.ee
    Nice...

looks way better than the works c4

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zes
    So they could replace Sordo with Urmo, but he would have to drive with Marc Marti then. Am I right? Or is it too late to make any changes to line-ups?
    Why should they change the second driver. first It is to late. And second Urmo has indeed a lot of knowledge of rallying, but not with a WRCar. This is his first year with some experience under his belt. You can't expect he drive for competition in the top. It is learning, learning, etc.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    I wonder why Urmo is doing so many asphalt events. OK, maybe those vents are just compromise for geographical reasons. But in my view there is not enough gravel events to get steady rythm with wrc-car.
    It is the geographic reasons and if he want an all-round WRCdriver he needs to drive everywhere, also on European tarmac. It is cheaper for him to drive (and learn) in Europe, other in Asia or elsewhere.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Why should they change the second driver. first It is to late. And second Urmo has indeed a lot of knowledge of rallying, but not with a WRCar. This is his first year with some experience under his belt. You can't expect he drive for competition in the top. It is learning, learning, etc.
    Well, as we have seen Sordo is totally useless on snow...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some pics also taken by me from the press conference here.
    GO Ott and Sander!

Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timole
    Some pics also taken by me from the press conference here.
    Thanks for the pictures Timole. Could you tell us little more about Aava's team. Who is the Team Manager? Who is the Technical Director?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    Thanks for the pictures Timole. Could you tell us little more about Aava's team. Who is the Team Manager? Who is the Technical Director?
    Team contacts are available here. So this year there is a new team called "World rally team Estonia". The drivers for the team will be U. Aava, J. Mölder and M. Rauam. The aim is to get more spectators to watch rallying and also to promote Estonia.
    Urmo will do 10 wrc rallies and all the WRC recce´s this year. Also one Estonian national event at the mid summer in Võru.
    The big fuss and reason why we had to wait for the press realease was because of Rautenbach´s team. They had talks with citroen but Rautenbach rushed into things and talked too early about that (Eurosport news) and that pissed off the Citroen´s boss. Then they had to sit down again. Nevertheless at the end of the day urmo has a great opportunitie to prove his quality on the highest level.
    GO Ott and Sander!

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Can't wait to see Urmo's first performance with C4. Wonder, how'll he do in Sweden? Probably podium position is a bit too optimistic, but points should be achievable. Maybe even career's best WRC result (Top6)?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    I think it would be positive if he manages to be ahead of sordo no matter the position.