My name is Robbie Brown,

I am currently seeking Sponsorship to help me to succeed in Motorcycle Racing.

For 2008 i will be riding in the British Superstock Championship and my sole aim is to Win the Series!
I had a very successful 2007 season, finishing 4th in the Virgin Media Cup after a Horrific crash in 2006 at the MotoGP Round of the series, which ended my season early.

I have regained my confidence in the bike and my longterm aim is to be riding at MotoGP Level. I believe i definately have the capabilities and dedication. I just need the right people behind me to help me progress and to guide me in the right direction.

All of my sponsors will feature on my website www.robbiebrown.com and will have their logos on: My race truck, Motorcycle, Leathers, team clothing and all promotional materials.

If you would like to have more information, please email me and i will send you an information booklet outlaying exactly how i can help.
Please help me to help you.

Many thanks for taking the time in reading this mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Robbie Brown
www.RobbieBrown.com

P.s. If you could forward this on to anyone/everyone you know, it would be greatly appreciated.