MJW

First 2 rally's entry lists now closed......

Where are Manfred Stohl, Pons,Janne Tuohino, M.Higgins, etc. and those that were there recent years? Also anyone bothering with JWRC, MacHales, and the other privateers, Wilks etc.etc.

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Yep lots of names are missing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its turning into customer ford customer scandinavion champ ... with a couple of citroens.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Strange that Pons won't be in both Monte and Sweden, last time I spoke to him, he told me He would've entered the entire 2008 Champ
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Strange that Pons won't be in both Monte and Sweden, last time I spoke to him, he told me He would've entered the entire 2008 Champ
    Pons will not compete in 2008 in SWRT rallyteam. Source.
    GO Ott and Sander!

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    JWRC will start in Mexico and do also Jordan, Italy, Finland, Germany, Spain and France.

I miss Wilks as well, maybe some rallies in second Munchi's?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like Subaru are'nt waste anymore time or cars on Pons!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Buzz Lightyearits turning into customer ford customer scandinavion champ ... with a couple of citroens.

.....there are only three scandinavians from the manufacturer teams, Petter and Henning Solberg and PG Andersson. The finns are not scandinavians!

Scandinavian countries: Norway, Sweden and Denmark
    Nordic countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VFTS
    Buzz Lightyearits turning into customer ford customer scandinavion champ ... with a couple of citroens.

.....there are only three scandinavians from the manufacturer teams, Petter and Henning Solberg and PG Andersson. The finns are not scandinavians!

Scandinavian countries: Norway, Sweden and Denmark
    Nordic countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.
    Thats a bit of a generalisation, Finland is often included when referring to Scandinavians..

'Scandinaviais a historical and geographical region centred on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe which includes the kingdoms of Norway and Sweden. The other Nordic countries, Denmark. Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands are also often included because of their close historic and cultural relations to Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
    In linguistics and cultural studies, the definition of Scandinavia is expanded to include the areas where Norse was spoken and where the North Germanic languages are now dominant. As a linguistic and cultural concept, Scandinavia thus also includes Denmark, Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
    As a cultural and historical concept, Scandinavia can include Finland as well (of the larger region Fenno-Scandinavia), often with reference to the nation's long history as a part of Sweden. Although Finland is culturally closely related to the other Scandinavian countries, Finns form a distinct linguistic and ethnic group, which speaks a Finno-Ugric language of different origin from Scandinavian languages.'

Looks like a bit of a grey area!