Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdb
    As for the expected press release, yes it should have been sooner, but our drivers and sponsors have something special planned, so that is their call.

Let me assure you absolutely that Xero competition will be at Brands Racing lexus in the BTCC!

And finally: to all the doubters, make sure you come and say hello this year.
    Just come to the xero garages and ask for me, i'll be happy to show you what you can see is REAL!!
    has anyone any news from Brands, any sign of Xero yet? i'd love to think they are going to turn up, but if there is something special planned in terms of a press release, turning up unannounced at Brands certainly wouldn't fit in with that plan.

i suppose TDB didn't say when they'd be at Brands, so perhaps they definately will show at the other round there later in the year and season opener was too soon for them?
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    No news on their own website, or any of the major motor sport sites either. Bit sad really....

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    No surprise really. How many teams in the past have put in a serious entry after missing media day? I can count them on one hand
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!