Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts

Mystic WRC driver coming to Norway to rally this weekend

It is said in Norwegian rally forums that one of the worlds best drivers on snow might compete on the annual Romjulsrally, 29th December.

The specific man who is to try and make this happen is Bernhard Kongsrud, a driver who has driven both Grp. A and N for around a decade.
    I write this here, so it can maybe attract some of our fellow swedes to take the trip as spectators this coming Saturday.

The rumours are that Marcus Grönholm is at Geilo, where Team Mikkelsen are testing these days, so this could be a possibility. If not, maybe Henning Solberg, as he and Bernhard own a 02 spec Focus together.

I'll be back with more news as I know more!

http://www.romjulsrally.no
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It can be Janne Tuohino too, he is 1 of the best on snow i would say in top 5, right behind, Bosse, Mikko, Loeb, and J-M.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    My bets are on that it is a Norwegian driver, and then most likely Henning Solberg. But then again, you never know..

There is also rumoured that a Skoda is on it's way in to the country, and then to land in the hands of Bernhard Kongsrud, interesting!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw

I write this here, so it can maybe attract some of our fellow swedes to take the trip as spectators this coming Saturday.

Ill be there for sure Whatabout the roads? Are they ok?
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    It can be Janne Tuohino too, he is 1 of the best on snow i would say in top 5, right behind, Bosse, Mikko, Loeb, and J-M.
    Tuohino better than P. Solberg.. memory glitch?=)

I would say that in current world also Chris Atkinson would be better snow driver than Tuohino.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    Tuohino better than P. Solberg.. memory glitch?=)

I would say that in current world also Chris Atkinson would be better snow driver than Tuohino.
    I would say that the bloke wrote "coming to Norway", also Petter and Subaru is no match for anyone nowdays, same goes for Atkinson on snow, about Tuohino its difficult to say, he has not been around for awhile but last time he was, he was quite good but only on snow else he is useless.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    about Tuohino its difficult to say, he has not been around for awhile but last time he was, he was quite good but only on snow else he is useless.

Useless is quite a strong word for someone who has been 5th in Finland, 6th in Greece and Cyprus etc. Maybe not as fast on gravel as on snow, but useless...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Useless is quite a strong word for someone who has been 5th in Finland, 6th in Greece and Cyprus etc. Maybe not as fast on gravel as on snow, but useless...
    OK maybe useless is a bit too much, but in top5 on snow, but not in top5 on gravel.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    It is said in Norwegian rally forums that one of the worlds best drivers on snow might compete on the annual Romjulsrally, 29th December.
    Witch forums?

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    And what about Thomas Schie 2008 program ???

On Norsk-Rally forum it was discussed rumours he could drive Norway championship(and WRC selected events)in a Focus but also...in a whale(other rumour) !!!