Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's working for me, I was expecting more updates and the site needs to be improved a bit, doesn't look very professional.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone using a Mac and can't get rally radio, seems the webpages don't do macs (yet).
    Did manage to get a stream by copying the http://broadcast.global-mix.net link into Quicktime.
    I have email northone and [email:3of5kch3]radio@wrc.com[/email:3of5kch3] to tell them!

flip

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    I like these WRC site more and more. many video's of the shakedown. All for free and you can watch when you want. I prefer this site above Eurosport, now I haven't wait until the snooker is over.

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    nope no sound for me
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

So again I got this email from WRC+:

"WRC+ values each and every one of our members and we’ve noticed that you haven’t visited us for some time now.
    We hate for people to miss out on all the fantastic interactive benefits we have to offer and so would urge you to renew your subsription before you miss any more exclusive rally action and entertainment.
    Where else will you be kept-up-to-date with a live rally console? Where else can you watch video highlights and round-ups from previous rallies? All the while listening to Rally Radio!?
    As an added incentive, if you really need one, if you renew your subscription today we’ll give you 30% off RallyWorld’s Magazine.
    So don’t delay, sign-up today!
    Click here to sign-up now!"

So what am I signing up for? Just the magazine?....

So again I got this email from WRC+:

"WRC+ values each and every one of our members and we’ve noticed that you haven’t visited us for some time now.
    We hate for people to miss out on all the fantastic interactive benefits we have to offer and so would urge you to renew your subsription before you miss any more exclusive rally action and entertainment.
    Where else will you be kept-up-to-date with a live rally console? Where else can you watch video highlights and round-ups from previous rallies? All the while listening to Rally Radio!?
    As an added incentive, if you really need one, if you renew your subscription today we’ll give you 30% off RallyWorld’s Magazine.
    So don’t delay, sign-up today!
    Click here to sign-up now!"

So what am I signing up for? Just the magazine?....