Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Good job.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great new for the championship series and for the team.

Galli is the most colourfull driver and personality in the series and brigns the show to another level.

I consider him a pure talent, talent-wise the only driver that can challenge Loeb.

I have a rally I can't forget, it was 1999 in San Remo where I saw both Loeb and Galli for the first time live. I couldn't believe my eyes because they were like from another planet. In the same event there could be wittnessed two drivers of exceptional talent and skill.

Loeb was perfect, it was like art the way he controlled his little Saxo, Galli was brutal, aggressive and spectacular, and both were unbelievably fast.

Loeb has had the results so far, but Galli hasn't. He needs a little bit more mature approach in order to score his first win and good championship position. And I believe he can.

I am so happy to see them both in a competitive car next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fantastic news!

Now, I can follow WRC again...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this is great news, toni, duval (hopefully), and now galli. the championship will still be somewhat interesting.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jidoka
    There is a god and he's a rally fan....
    oh yes, He exist!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    excuses are over now.....he has the car, now he must show he can use it. Very good to see him join a competitive team...sure better than wilson.
    Pretty much

Everyone knows I'm not a Galli fan but I'm happy for Gigi as he seems a nice enough guy and very happy for Pino as this will make his day (and then some more )

Helstar. Be sure to make it to one of the early stages to ensure you get to see Gigi Pino knows this all too well from Finland 2005 Only messing with you Monte will be a good one for sure with Duval and Galli back.

Methinks Ford are a bit desperate for the M1 team to retain their title that they are giving a seat to Duval for tarmac (good move) and hoping Gigi can take some points away from Sordo on gravel (which he probably can do for a lot of events). Very good move from Ford in this respect and if Citroen want a chance of getting the manufacturers title they need their own M2 team to scavenge points from the works teams.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Pretty much

Everyone knows I'm not a Galli fan but I'm happy for Gigi as he seems a nice enough guy and very happy for Pino as this will make his day (and then some more )

Methinks Ford are a bit desperate for the M1 team to retain their title that they are giving a seat to Duval for tarmac (good move) and hoping Gigi can take some points away from Sordo on gravel (which he probably can do for a lot of events). Very good move from Ford in this respect and if Citroen want a chance of getting the manufacturers title they need their own M2 team to scavenge points from the works teams.
    Everything you say I agree.

I hope Duval sit in Germany and Corsica in the 'blue' car.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusChampion
    Everything you say I agree.

I hope Duval sit in Germany and Corsica in the 'blue' car.
    There's a first for everything I'm just guessing that it's cheaper for Ford to have Galli and Duval steal points off Citroen than it was to have Gronholm there.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusChampion
    Strong team. Henning, Wilson, Galli and Duval.
    Stobart for place 3 in 'Manu title'.

Now lets see who's nominated and not. And the livery of the car. I'am very curious. It's great to see a lot of spectacular drivers i this team!
    This is great news for Galli!

@ FocusChampion: Wrong! it will be,
    1. Galli with Stobart livery
    2+3. Henning with the usual livery-Wilson (one of them nominated!)
    4. Duval. Nominated Monte Carlo (i think livery will be Vergokan)
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fantastic!!!

With all the hype of Bosse retiring and the somewhat downward trend in interest in the WRC, perhaps now with the inclusion of Galli, Dudu and Garde there will at least be a championship worth watching.

If anything, Gigi will make great viewing himself

Very pleased indeed!