Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Well I will watch Sweden cos I'll be there, but after that I will try to catch the eurosport coverage, rather than "Matty Wilson does World Rally"
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Was last nights just a repeat of the pre-Monte show? I turned it off as they were just showing the same feature with the Ford Focus?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Was last nights just a repeat of the pre-Monte show? I turned it off as they were just showing the same feature with the Ford Focus?
    I think the last 20 minutes were a review of the Monte, I flicked over to it as they were showing Atko v Duval in Monaca, and then Rautenbach's crash. They then went onto how Suzuki got on but I had to go out

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    almost... a shameless re-hash of the pre-monte show, with a few added bits about Matthew Bloody Wilson... but then the second half was good - Sweden preview, WRC news, a mini-thing about PG Anderson, other bits & pieces.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like a problem with having to fill an hour slot when Eurosports preview/mag programme is only 30 mins( you could see yesterday where the joins where between the "borrowed" Eurosport bits ended and the Dave/Stobart bits started pretty clearly. I'm hoping that when the PWRC/JWRC gets going there will be at least an half hour review per round as Motors tv have been showing the footage. An idea for Dave if they want to give Neil Cole/Matt Wilson a rest why not show reviews of the series from previous years?

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Does anybody in the UK actually support Matthew Wilson "just because he's British"?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Does anybody in the UK actually support Matthew Wilson "just because he's British"?

Thats a tricky questin really....taking Matthew Wilson out of the picture, To be honest i always do like to see the progress of the British/Irish drivers in a WRC car, I enjoyed watching Chris Meek when he was running the super 1600's in the British Championship a few years ago, and when he had the chance to run a private entry in GB Wales (if i remember correctly) with Colin for Skoda.

Also... Enjoyed watching Jonny Milner up @ Trackrod a few years back now...

I think it is always good to follow the your native country in any sporting event... sometimes makes it more intresting... and can be very disapointing if British most of the times!! LOL

Rick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its a shame that the first time there is good P/JWRC coverage guaranteed in the UK we have no British drivers competing at the moment.

In the past we've had Meeke and Wilks fighting for wins and championships in the Juniors and Rowe, A. McRae, McShea and Higgins in Production.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I started watching this week's programme on Dave but when it was a repeat of the Pre-Monte Wilson stuff I switched over. If they're gonna repeat content, they might want to do it later in the show...

Any ideas how many viewers for this 3rd show?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    I started watching this week's programme on Dave but when it was a repeat of the Pre-Monte Wilson stuff I switched over. If they're gonna repeat content, they might want to do it later in the show...

Any ideas how many viewers for this 3rd show?
    Same here. Then I turned back near the end to see the Sweden preview. They should have done it the other way round like you said.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.