Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unofficial pro-sim V8 test - Queensland

There is an unnofficial testing session going on right now at Queensland Raceway for the V8 cars in pro-sim mode.

If you want to get an idea of where you stand in preperation for the first-ever pro-sim V8 championship, run a few laps of the easy to learn circuit in time trial mode and post your times.

The only rule is mandatory 50% tire hardness, to better recreate race conditions.

The session will continue until the next round of the GT championship begins.

Off-season V8 pro-sim test: Queensland

1. J Shell.....1m3.59s
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like a good idea Johnny! I'll have a go in a few days... I've got the final Rd of the WRC4 in Australia to complete by Friday...if I win the Rd I win the series...great fun!!! I hope we get a few drivers trying to race on pro-sim..its so rewarding when you get used to it...I wonder if Piotr B can produce good times in pro- sim....there's a challenge!!!!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    its so rewarding when you get used to it...I wonder if Piotr B can produce good times in pro- sim....there's a challenge!!!!
    Yes, we'll see . To be honest I have a experience with Pro-Sim because I play a lot online with players who also like Pro-Sim so I guess that's no difference to me if we play on Sim or Pro-Sim but driving on Pro-Sim is more skillful, interesting, realistic and fun. I looking forward to first Pro-Sim V8 Championship.
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    knocked a bit off. it was only a bit but it was very hard to come by!

1. J Shell.....1m 3.51s

that first turn is a doosie.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I done several laps and my best time was: 1:02.59.

0.50 tyres compound, setup from Pukekohe.
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1. Piotr B....1m 2.59s
    2. J Shell.....1m 3.51s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I apologize for my absense from the F3 and DTM series early on. I just became too busy with school to race and after a few problems posting correct times, I just said too much for me for now. But I am hear to race a full V8 Supercars season. I bought a wheel and bought the PC game, and have yet to run these cars. Give me 20 minutes and I should have a time.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

V8's pro-sim

1. Piotr B........1m 02.59s
    2. Vuko Snr.....1m.03.42s
    3. J Shell........1m 03.51s

Had a quick session...you need to take more time with set ups in pro-sim...I'm sure I could go quicker.....more concentration & pedal work required which makes for more of a challenge.....it will be interesting to see how many drivers we get...but we need a change....we have had two seasons of normal sim...we have driven all the Aussie & International tracks.....I think we need about 6-8 people at least to make it a goer in February.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1. Piotr B........1m 02.59s
    2. Vuko Snr.....1m.03.42s
    3. J Shell........1m 03.51s
    4. dcr22B........1m 05.55s

Will turn up for the first round but to be honest with you, I'm at a distinct disadvantage by not using a wheel so my commitment for the season will be dictated by my performance in Adelaide.
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    I apologize for my absense from the F3 and DTM series early on. I just became too busy with school to race and after a few problems posting correct times, I just said too much for me for now. But I am hear to race a full V8 Supercars season. I bought a wheel and bought the PC game, and have yet to run these cars. Give me 20 minutes and I should have a time.
    good to have you back!

it's been 20 minutes....