Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Troy's Last Hurrah

So, it seems that Troy Bayliss has decided that 2008 will be his last year. He says he wants to go out with another title so that it'll be three WSBK titles on three different Ducatis (998, 999, 1098). Troy is one of the nicest guys in world motorsport, a true ambassador for the sport and one hell of a racer. I wish Troy all the success in 2008 and indeed beyond.

Go Baylisstic.

Story here - http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wsbk...ell_glory.html
    Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I really hope he can go out with the title as well, I think he has worked very hard to get where he is. It would be a fitting end of career for a great champion.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Absolutely agree with you both but I will phrase it, I hope a Troy can go out with a 3rd title. I don't reckon Corser will go any longer than 08 either and both have been great ambassadors to the sport and will go down as WSB legends.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mx311
    So, it seems that Troy Bayliss has decided that 2008 will be his last year. He says he wants to go out with another title so that it'll be three WSBK titles on three different Ducatis (998, 999, 1098).
    He didnt win with The 998, he did with the 996

The 1200cc rules that will allow rule adjustment during the season will take something away from the championship next season. if he wins it will be more associated with the 200cc advantage rather than his racing ability. a shame really because he is a great rider
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would like corser to get a win more than bayliss to get another championship, but saying that, i hope that he succeeds. he is a true giant of the sport.
    mmmmm, makes a nice sandwich. a nice sandwich.

I have huge respect for both Troys and was really pleased when Troy Bayliss came back to SBK but I am hoping 2008 will be Nori's year. mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would like to see troy take another title, hes one of the best guys ever in superbikes, but i'm really looking forward to Kiyo stepping up to the world stage next year. Been following him since he went to bsb a few years ago and always thought he was a top rider.

Can't wait for the new world superbike season to get started.