Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shame that the defending champions wont be there in 08. I guess Kronos will end up being the "official" Peugeot entry in the absence of a works team as cant see many other teams based in Europe wanting to do Safari and China.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not a good start for the 2008 IRC
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's a way of losing teams, as is happening, and we hope that no other team leaves the competition

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sal
    Shame that the defending champions wont be there in 08. I guess Kronos will end up being the "official" Peugeot entry in the absence of a works team as cant see many other teams based in Europe wanting to do Safari and China.

Let's hope Peugeot Italy, Portugal or even Hungary,...will add to Kronos in IRC08

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Many a championship over the years has been blighted by teams turning up at events driving over the start ramp then "retiring" just so they can qualify for points. Perhaps if the IRC organisers had perhaps made it more attractive for teams to compete in the "overseas" events like double points etc then more than just Abarth would turn up. After all in the absence of a "works" Pug team what commercial benefit would an importer team gain by competing in say China? I can see the attraction of Madeira and Portugal for the Portugese team but not Safari.

Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Rules has changed - manufacturer can take points from 7 best results, but only 6 in Europe (I dont remember, if it is 7-6 or 6-5). Nobody tells - you must start out of Europe, but if you want to take all 7 results, one of that result must be from China/Safari/Russia.
    I was looking at reguations and right version is between - manufacturers can take maximum 7 best results, but only 5 from Europe. For drivers, there isnt any regional regulation, they are counting 7 best results.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's a very bad new for Nicolas Vouilloz, because i think it's the better driver of the IRC his year...and where did he go next year???

PS : i'm sorry for my bad english because,i'm french and it's the first time that i'm go on a english forum...

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    I think Vouilloz would have still lot of choice with many teams owning 207s(Bozian, BSA, many italian teams(Friulmotors,Twister Corse, Racing Lions, Munaretto), GMA from Switzerland, Kronos of course, Tagai Racing Technology from Hungary,...)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But all of this team ask budget and Nico have no budget...

Do you know if Bozian participate at the IRC ? with a 207?

Liked 21 Times in 8 Posts
    Bozian has no 207 yet...