Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All nascar races are recorded in hd and then posted for download. it takes a couple of days but a race is never missed. can be found at
    racing-underground.com
    i used a few times last year for the sat night races and i too am virgin and have to watch via internet stream wen available

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just took a look at racingunderground, and when I went to sign up, I got this page which I have never seen before and is somewhat scary

Anyone? Am I just being a wimp --- is this place for real or will it attempt to explode my PC?

http://www.racing-underground.com/index.ru?cls=4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoa!!! Thats freaky!

I don't know if it will blow up your machine, , but I wouldn't go pushing any buttons after seeing that!
    Lireland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colinspooky
    I am always worried about this sort of thing..... worried it is going to fak up my PC - have you tried it yourself Julian? If so, full report please, chop chop - February is approaching
    I used it with sopcast and TVU.

Not sure why it would wreck your PC?...

Quote Originally Posted by GARYGAZZA
    Hi Julian,I sometimes watch Nascar for zstream and anyone that is streaming.Does it recorded these or are the preset i.e Tvu and Sopcast
    I haven't used it with the streams I now use, but given you can add a new channel by posting in the ip address, there is no reason why it shouldn't work. It treats TVU and sopcast as streams, so there really isn't much difference. A case of suck it and see.

I hope VM pull their finger out and get things sorted; because it would be so much simpler watching it on the telly than having to deal with the streams every race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    trust me racing underground is legit and real + safe
    they even have pre season testing from daytona !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes I tried it - torrents again. I am such a useless when it comes to things too complex with PCs - it starts talking about forwarding ports and static IPs. I know a million of you know all about this stuff, but I read their so-called help file, and just gave up. I have eight PCs running on my network, and I am terrified if I start messing with one bit, the rest will collapse like a pack of cards.

TVU - here I come. At least all you do with that is click, and it shows. Several days later mind as Wheels/Speed doesn't show the races live, and the channel that does (ESPN is it?) is not currently on TVU.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerkd
    trust me racing underground is legit and real + safe
    they even have pre season testing from daytona !
    technically racing underground is not legit. they seed for download coverage of all racing series but that footage is actually owned by the series/tv companies and as with most torrent sites the stuff being seeded on there is illegal and if caught you could be facing jail time/hefty fines.

the site was originally called f1racingworld and was shut down a few years back due to threatened legal action from bernie and f1 for them seeding their footage.

a site (with reference to fishes in its name) popped up shortly afterwards and took over where f1rw left off. then the founders of f1rw came back with racing underground.

i have used both the fishy site and RU but neither can be called legit. As with all such downloads, if you chose to download such items you do so at your own risk.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fair comment, i did not mean legit in the sence of being legal, but i can see that is how it came across. I meant it in the sense of being a site that will not infect your pc with viruses etc in responce to his question of being real. i was not not in anyway condoning the downloading of these files, i was just making Colin aware of their existance

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerkd
    Fair comment, i did not mean legit in the sence of being legal, but i can see that is how it came across. I meant it in the sense of being a site that will not infect your pc with viruses etc in responce to his question of being real. i was not not in anyway condoning the downloading of these files, i was just making Colin aware of their existance
    fair response. and I will back you up in your comments that the site is not going to infect your pc with viruses etc.

it is a good site, but I would recommend the site with the fishes in its name over racing underground in terms of nascar torrents

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Anyone know what next week's apparent NASCAR coverage on Five US is about? It's billed in the Radio Times as the "Smart Cup" - if I try typing those words into Google, the nearest motorsport suggestion is what looks like a Belgian one-make series for Mercedes' tiny city car. Seems more likely it'll be a re-run of one of last year's rounds, probably from the Chase (seeing as Five US is also repeating the Indy 500 next week) but that name threw me for a moment.
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com