Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah I know- I tried 6 times to speak to them a couple of weeks ago to cancel the subscription- got through to no-one at all in customer services (if it exists at all)- then I cancelled the direct debit knowing damn well it would provoke a response- sure enough I got a letter from them about it

I emailed them about 10 days ago to tell to cancel the service as I no longer used it- guess what- I still have NASN etc...so I'll email them again

on the other hand after a shaky start Sky's coverage just keeps getting better

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ALthough on times it was too long i still miss the pre race coverage,i just think theres no atmosphere in the London (?) studio but must agree sky race coverage is slowly getting better. This post reminds me i need to cancel my NASN subscription,i try to watch nationwide races online or by some other means nowadays.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The editing was crazed - surely must have been a technical problem. Bizarre in the extreme.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good grief - NASN had baseball on instead of the Nationwide race - I got to see GSYE and then it cut off. Great.
    Tossas.

PS: I had recorded it using a V+ box and the programme menus. grrrrr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How did you all find the Darlington coverage on sky last night? I thought it was the worse for quite sometime,the studio presenters liked the sound of their own voices too much and it seemed to me like they continued their own chat going when the fox broadcast was back on air.Also they cut away too soon from the victory burnouts and so much of our pre race show time was spent on Jeff Hammonds car of tomorrow/today review,like it hasnt been explained enough already. Nevertheless what a great win

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A great win indeed!

Now what happened to Keith?! The man wida big nose we can't have this program with a different host ever few months.
    Go Kyle Busch and the 18 car! :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier Racer
    A great win indeed!

Now what happened to Keith?! The man wida big nose we can't have this program with a different host ever few months.
    Kieth was covering live gp speedway from Poland on saturday evening for sky sports
    2010 NASCAR pickems champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    How did you all find the Darlington coverage on sky last night? I thought it was the worse for quite sometime,the studio presenters liked the sound of their own voices too much and it seemed to me like they continued their own chat going when the fox broadcast was back on air.Also they cut away too soon from the victory burnouts and so much of our pre race show time was spent on Jeff Hammonds car of tomorrow/today review,like it hasnt been explained enough already. Nevertheless what a great win

Still got bad taste then Jeff!!!

I find the whole commentary thing somewhat irritating...i couldnt believe it a couple of weeks ago when Keith said there's no longer a National Guard car racing.. he must be the only person on the planet to have not seen Junior's car!!.

I miss the pre-race show but at least we get to see the race.
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had to miss it live, but never mind - I clicked the listing on my V+ box and MISSED THE LAST 15 LAPS ---- WTF !!!!

Anyone know of a setting I can use to cover unexpected extensions to programmes.

I caught the race end on a highlights show, but even so. Really frustrating.

PS: It is written Tuckman, so is it pronounced Tuck or Took-man as Keith says it. If it was me and one of the studio hosts got my name wrong, surely I would quietly suggest the real pronunciation while off air.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colinspooky
    I had to miss it live, but never mind - I clicked the listing on my V+ box and MISSED THE LAST 15 LAPS ---- WTF !!!!

Anyone know of a setting I can use to cover unexpected extensions to programmes.

I caught the race end on a highlights show, but even so. Really frustrating.

PS: It is written Tuckman, so is it pronounced Tuck or Took-man as Keith says it. If it was me and one of the studio hosts got my name wrong, surely I would quietly suggest the real pronunciation while off air.
    i always set the program after to record as well, just in case.