Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    By any chance are you referring with this to the fact that you were in San Remo this year? Knowing a bit of your backround I would say that this event has a special place in your heart and therefore it would be great event for you being it part of any series, WRC, IRC, ERC etc etc. I am wondering if you would have the same feeling if you went to see IRC for example in China were the entrylist was not really great, was there any of the IRC contenders in China?

Surely there are good elements in IRC but being a serious series don't you think there should be at least competitors in each event...could you imaging a season ending Wales Rally GB being run without any WRC contenders?
    Yes Sanremo has a special place in my heart so what ? : However both you and Tomi have unfairly criticized the IRC serie from the very start of it. It's a new serie with few Manufactories but with great events in the Calender, and next year will have more Team and drivers involved...why not given a chance ? In China the entry-list was poor because the Champ was decided already, it has happened to WRC too Also NZ never have a great entry list eventhough it's a fantastic event...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

btw ask the Guy who was with me how spectaculary were those cars on wet surface

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    btw ask the Guy who was with me how spectaculary were those cars on wet surface
    But that's the cars and stages and not the series that makes it spectacular.

I go to Finland because of the WRCars, makkara (I still owe you a pack of those horrid blue cheese ones don't I DJ?) and Gr F cars. Would I go if it was just an IRC round? Probably not because the calibre of drivers isn't as high and the machinery isn't as fast

San Remo has always been good in the wet especially when there are lots of leaves on the road
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    However both you and Tomi have unfairly criticized the IRC serie from the very start of it. It's a new serie with few Manufactories but with great events in the Calender, and next year will have more Team and drivers involved...why not given a chance ?
    For me its the same if there is a IRC or not, Its just not the right place for drivers who aim to the top in rally, but its a good serie for guys who has failed in WRC or has no aim to drive on the top of the sport.
    Also the events that are in IRC was before the IRC and will be after IRC, so the series brings nothing new really.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Big offtopic.
    Maybe we should back to thread theme?

So anybodie knows if Martin Rauam will run on PWRC 2008?

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    it is ladystuff, someone call s2000 spectacular because of the sound of the car too.
    For me, S2000's are by far the most boring cars that I have ever seen.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    agree with Wim Impreza...spectacular a car is not from the sound, but from torque as it exits a corner

Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    agree with Wim Impreza...spectacular a car is not from the sound, but from torque as it exits a corner
    Sure it is. Problem is there are only 2 of them Enjoy it. That I call boring.
    My idea of rallying is competition.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    Yes.Exactly.Me the same.I hate when S2000 stops when they are going out of hairpins or some more tightens corner.

Question IRC = ladystuff or what ?

Let's continue this in the proper forum...