Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by passmeatissue
    I think sideways on tarmac would bring the little 100 bhp Liana almost to a dead stop, or I can just see a Scandinavian flick rolling it . But isn't Seb having a go in a Renault F1 soon? Also I see the Race of Champions has been dominated by rally men, though since going to a hard surface in Paris it's been 50/50.
    Totally agree, it was interesting to see Lewis "railing" the car (ie not sideways) to put in a fantastic time on a wet track. the width of the track and the fact that Its too gutless to reward any other style also brings me to the same conclusion. However I also believe that the current breed of WRC drivers who learned their trade in FWD which suits the handling characteristics of the modern WRC cars would also be right up there.. especially Loeb.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I think that Montoya will be very fast.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think they should build the idea up, cut out the studio interview in front of an audience with being asked about their pubic hair etc., and just have a few words at the track. Have The Stig do a lap at the same time to give a proper reference for the conditions, and ballast for weight differences.

But now, do you think the others are intimidated by Hammy's time, or motivated to gave a go at it?
    To a guy with a new hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Duval could be also fast, He was very fast in the saxo challenge in Belgium, in the roc in the Canaria, he was very very fast with the Yaris, beating Loeb in junior roc, and he was fast with the whale puma.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Top Gear is an entertainment programme now, not just about cars. The idea behind the interview is to interest those who aren't all about cars.

Interesting that Lewis took what JC calls 'the Stig's line' through the first corner and not that of the other F1 drivers, maybe that is the secret.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Maybe Lewis is one of the Stigs!
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by passmeatissue
    I think they should build the idea up, cut out the studio interview in front of an audience with being asked about their pubic hair etc., and just have a few words at the track.
    Dreadful... couldn't agree more.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    The offseason is rather boring this year.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    The offseason is rather boring this year.
    Well what did you expect? :

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Considering they gave Lawrence Dallaglio an improved time based on the fact that he's 21 stone, shouldn't Hamilton have been...umm...ballasted or something!?! He's about 5'5", and not exactly Nigel Mansell is he...

I think it'd be fun to get Armin Schwarz in the car. Not because he'd be fastest, but it'd sure as hell be fun to watch! I'd love to se Loeb in that car, I think he would be right up there, but the ultimate would be to get Michael Schumacher in!!...