Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this just gets weirder. im wondering if jackson is jumping ship and joining up with rac bmw although i could be well wide of the mark.

back on topic - all the best to tom next year wherever he ends up racing, i heard how he strugled to get the funding for that drive last year so lets hope he is recognised.
    Saturday 4th June System of a Down Brixton Academy
    Sunday 5th June BTCC Brands Hatch
    Thats a weekend and a half!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    hmmm... TOC given P45, rev.limit given his (was confirmd on the other forum before the mods deleted it), WSR planning on doing both BTCC and WTCC, Mat Jackson has a relatively new BMW and support crew/transporter.

methinks there has been a bit of backstabbing going on somewhere
    Sorry... I don't see the connection!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I thought Onslow-Cole did very well in the season gone by, for a newcomer. Yes, there was the odd mistake, but nothing worth getting rid of him for — at least, not without other factors intervening.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I thought Onslow-Cole did very well in the season gone by, for a newcomer. Yes, there was the odd mistake, but nothing worth getting rid of him for — at least, not without other factors intervening.
    Well I cannot remember ever move that every driver made in every lap of every round of the season but I have a full profile of his race form and I totally agree. For a newcomer, especially from the Clio's, and considering he had to race against Flash', Neal, Jase', Turner, Giovanardi and Chilton, all of whom in my opinion were better drivers than Tom, Tom I thought was quite consistent for most of the season.

Looking at my trusted standings table, for me, Tom seemed to be hovering in and around the same area of the positions and he was nearly always in the points.

I think he will me a miss certainly.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what the hell, im in shock i did not see that coming a million miles away. why get rid of tom its crazy he did a bloody good job this season to say it was his first season at that lol ok he was a bit eratic but apart from that i think he deserves another go at lest best of luck to the young fello

o well bring on the next driver lol
    Following Plato Btcc, Hamilton F1 and Earnhart Jr & Patrick Nascar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    well dick said they want to be in a position to really fight vauxhall, team halfords and seat so they need a decent driver in the second car. I would love to see Huisman in it
    Why not Adam Jones ? or is this another drive he won't get?
    Just because I don't suffer from paranoia,doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess when you see the driver line ups for the other teams, WSR consider they need more experience. TOC was good, but was he good enough? Just my opinion.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftPilgrim
    I guess when you see the driver line ups for the other teams, WSR consider they need more experience. TOC was good, but was he good enough? Just my opinion.....
    Remember to ask yourself that question when his replacement is announced!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I take it that you know who the replacement might be, PDS?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    TOC has sent me an email saying that he will be on the grid next year, no more info than that. I am just guessing that it may be the other Laccetti
    Want to get involved in MotorSport ?
    You can though Volunteers in Motorsport