Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Yeah, sorry about that, your post got in by accident.
    I was rather fed up with the way the thread went and just selected few post from the last page, I kinda hoped you didn't notice me screwing up with your post. .
    Thanks. I was rather surprised. Is my post going to be deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    In addition I always thought history side was more dead than bastion of enjoyable discussion because it has very few posts, probably because it's not that interesting to most.
    I think that's a shame, as I believe that knowing about something of the history of F1 is desirable for enthusiasts of the sport rather than basing one's entire knowledge on the last few years, but nonetheless there are many very enjoyable discussions here.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Could somebody please explain to me what this thread about? It appears to start with a quotation from somewhere and degenerate into a petty argument. And a moderator appears to be joining in.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Type
    Could somebody please explain to me what this thread about? It appears to start with a quotation from somewhere and degenerate into a petty argument. And a moderator appears to be joining in.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by passmeatissue
    Michael, Adelaide 1994. Into the wall all on his own while leading. Choker!
    As I recall, MS was not some 17 points ahead before he choked himself out of the title..... and the result was still different in that MS came home with the WDC

And if it were 1994, and some was saying who is the greatest, MS or Prost (or Fangio, Moss, Clark, Stewart, GV, Senna, etc), I would say what? This makes him worthy to be considered with the greatest ever and should be mentioned with those?
    Forget it would be any logical answer

BUT, Atleast MS did manage to do the Prost-Senna bump for a championship as well as any--except we now call it cheating.....where as LH is still looking
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    As I recall, MS was not some 17 points ahead before he choked himself out of the title..... and the result was still different in that MS came home with the WDC

And if it were 1994, and some was saying who is the greatest, MS or Prost (or Fangio, Moss, Clark, Stewart, GV, Senna, etc), I would say what? This makes him worthy to be considered with the greatest ever and should be mentioned with those?
    Forget it would be any logical answer

BUT, Atleast MS did manage to do the Prost-Senna bump for a championship as well as any--except we now call it cheating.....where as LH is still looking
    So Michael was a choker and a cheat in 1994. He went on to become the most successful driver ever. Hammy made two mistakes and was very unlucky in the last two races, in 2007. It was Michael's third full season, Lewis' first.
    To a guy with a new hammer, everything looks like a nail.