Thank you!

Liked 646 Times in 348 Posts
    And further question:
    Co-driver for #99 Peter Stephenson?

Liked 646 Times in 348 Posts
    And same for:
    #108 Stefan Davis

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    2005 Loeb crashed out while testing for the GB rally, then he crashed out in Australia, but thats another story...
    If I want loeb to crash out? Uh... no, not really, but a flock of punctures or a pile of bad selfesteem would at least be something to hang in the X-mas tree.
    Besides I would like for mäkinen to keep his record with four straight championships (at least in the last years of rallying)
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    same i want makinen too! i miss that guy haha

and monte carlo streak too! thank goodness gronholm cracked it! hehe

not that i dont like loeb
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkka
    Entry questions:
    #41 Leszek Kuzaj is marked with co-driver Craig Parry but he on the list twice, also with his regular driver #32 Stuart Jones. Who co-drives Leszek?
    Kuzaj will be codriven by Parry. Its long term agreement. Jones will drive with new codriver - Andy Bull, as he did already in Ireland.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hopefully making the trip to Crychan as there are two runs, anyone seen any good maps of the stage? or recomendations for any good spots?
    Thanks,
    Paul

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.G
    Hopefully making the trip to Crychan as there are two runs, anyone seen any good maps of the stage? or recomendations for any good spots?
    Thanks,
    Paul
    I was on Crychan last year and had an awesome spot.
    http://www.walesrallygb.com/308_395.php
    I'm pretty sure we were in what they are calling car park F. If you aim for the areas marked V1 and V2 and keep going. Get there early and walk along the stage and through the hairpin left tight section. It's a fair walk along a farily straight section until it comes to a 90 left and the valley sort of drops away and the cars follow the road around clockwise. There's a hairpin which you cant stand at but if you follow the next straight there is a good bank which people were standing on last year. So you end up facing the direction you've walked in but because the place is like a bowl you see the cars for about 30 seconds or so. The cameras were there last year and a large group of santas. I think Atkinson lost it at the corner we stood on the year before. Probably the best place I've ever spectated at purely because you see the cars for so long. It's about a 20min walk but well worth it.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 174 Times in 76 Posts
    If you walk against the direction of traffic at V1 (i.e, turn right when you get to the hairpin), walk up the stage for about 10min and you will come to a 90 right (as the rally cars will see it!!) where PG Andersson went straight on into a ditch in 2004. About 150 yard after this is a great right hander, where Henning Solberg lost it in 2005! Its very quick and sideways. My favourite spot ever! However I find the quarry futher into the stage is a bit naff......but generally Crychan is very good for spectating.

I'm doing Halfway on saturday, as i've never been there and the second run is in the dark

Looks like Rheola 2 is also in darkness!?

Liked 576 Times in 209 Posts
    Completely no idea where I'll be going but will be cheering Marcus all the way... hopefully he won't make a stupid mistake like last few events
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!