Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Never been to a bike race (grew up with cars and spend most of my time watching rallying), but now I've finished Uni and am earning some money I'm thinking of making the trip to Donnington to watch the MotoGP, depending on money, time and all sorts of other worries.

Living in the part of the country that I do doesn't make it easy to get to many circuits so that might be it, although might make the relatively short trip to Thruxton to watch BSB.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Loudanfox and I will be off to Shanhai for the Chinese MotoGp. I promise to take lots of photos to post as well as a full report. I hope that if members of the forum go to the track, that they will post some pics, or at least tell us all about their experience.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    In the last week my Dad has mentioned that he wouldn't mind going to Donnington for the GPs so might end up making that one of our annual motorsport weekends away. Last year went to Classic Le Mans so would love to try the MotoGP to see how the atmostphere compares
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    International event i visit here only car racing at Sentul e.g Asian Formula 3, and A1GP, and if our nation could held the same race next future i'll make sure will come there.

The most possible motogp race i will visit is Sepang, Malaysia but it doesn't look happen this year, need saving more money