Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Henning Solberg

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway
    Expert is paying 50mill kroner/4,5mill pounds for two years so i think they would very much like to have the car in there own colour
    That is very high price he is paying, comes out to about 170.000GBP per event. I hope he gets plenty of testing included for that money. Well now that I think of it it makes sense he is paying so much as he has to finance wilslow's drive as well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffi
    That is very high price he is paying, comes out to about 170.000GBP per event. I hope he gets plenty of testing included for that money. Well now that I think of it it makes sense he is paying so much as he has to finance wilslow's drive as well.
    He doesn't get testing at all. The budget for this year is lower, so he doesn't get any testing and the car is really bad. Most of it is 07 spec. Seems like M-sport puts this togheter with old parts they should have thrown in the bin.

MJW
    Such is the power of the WRC brand. Reasonable drivers are prepared to pay a fortune to 2 companies, (MSport and Citroen Technologies, - Conrad last few years) just to be "in a wrc car in the right championship" the cars they are given are way from top spec, and no testing given.But hell its better than joining the IRC in a 207 / Fabia etc.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Such is the power of the WRC brand. Reasonable drivers are prepared to pay a fortune to 2 companies, (MSport and Citroen Technologies, - Conrad last few years) just to be "in a wrc car in the right championship" the cars they are given are way from top spec, and no testing given.But hell its better than joining the IRC in a 207 / Fabia etc.
    Isn't that an oxymoron...???

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffi
    .....because Henning is SOOOO much faster than Wilson........

WT
    Winner 2012 F1 Fantasy Racers at fantasyracers.com. Winner 2013 FGP.

Never stop believing...

right

Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    He doesn't get testing at all. The budget for this year is lower, so he doesn't get any testing and the car is really bad. Most of it is 07 spec. Seems like M-sport puts this togheter with old parts they should have thrown in the bin.
    So now I understand why Wilslow is giving henning a hard time on gravel. I thought Henning had good material. His car must be different than the son's car who surely best possible spec.

Why has Henning stayed so long with M-Sport and throw the money down the drain? There is no way he can get results there! He should have tried with Citroen, but probably they are much more expensive....

Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    I think Henning still is faster than Wilson, but get a car that he uses a lot of time in the rally to get as he needs it to be to drive fast.

I think Henning would have more fun in S2000 !

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    S2000 on this seasons tarmac rallys

http://supersport.com/motorsport/ral...0_Fiesta_drive

Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    Will Henning have any time in the car before the rally or is the first time he sits in the car at shakedown ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hennings Fiesta for rallying..

Never give up...