Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Someone PM'ed me saying that Loeb was 1 second behind Kovalainen in the test. Don't know how correct that is but it's about what I'd expect from Sebastien.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Someone PM'ed me saying that Loeb was 1 second behind Kovalainen in the test. Don't know how correct that is but it's about what I'd expect from Sebastien.

Loeb : 1'05"04

Kovalainen : 1'04"05

After 20 laps for Loeb.

Liked 56 Times in 30 Posts
    http://wrc.is.free.fr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    less than one second? wow I'm impressed
    mdesign 0_o

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Anyone know if the Reno had TC?... Its still a amazing achievement if it did, but if not... its absolutely phenomenal !
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Amazing! I was hoping for these results.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kakus
    Loeb : 1'05"04

Kovalainen : 1'04"05

After 20 laps for Loeb.
    Was that compared with Kovalainens lap time last year?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On the AtlasF1 forum, the poster AFCA says that he set a time of 1'5"0, just four tenths behind Kovalainen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If the difference was only 0.4 sec there must have been external factors. In that case Heikki probably drove only few laps at the start and sweeped the track from dust. Does anyone know what was Sordo's time? Did he same number of laps with Seb?

By the way Heikki is extremely talented in rallying. He has done only two proper stages in his life and he instantly was fast in difficult conditions (Tunturi rally in the evening). If I remember he lost only seven second to Kristian Sohlberg (tough Solberg was taking it easy as there was no more competition). Everyone knows that few years back Heikki won Seb clearly with Peugeot 307 wrc and set the fastest time of the day with that car (despite the fact that Seb had done many run with it).
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    If the difference was only 0.4 sec there must have been external factors. In that case Heikki probably drove only few laps at the start and sweeped the track from dust. Does anyone know what was Sordo's time? Did he same number of laps with Seb?

By the way Heikki is extremely talented in rallying. He has done only two proper stages in his life and he instantly was fast in difficult conditions (Tunturi rally in the evening). If I remember he lost only seven second to Kristian Sohlberg (tough Solberg was taking it easy as there was no more competition). Everyone knows that few years back Heikki won Seb clearly with Peugeot 307 wrc and set the fastest time of the day with that car (despite the fact that Seb had done many run with it).
    But at the end of the day it was only a SSS. Rallying is so much more than SSS's
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.