Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't believe Rossi got third, he's been clearly the better one over the whole year on Pedrosa..
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks again to Yamaha for providing such an outstanding bike for Valencia..... Valentino must be so impressed

Well done to Dani, that was impressive in front of the home crowd.

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    I think that made it obvious that Yamaha has been as much of a problem as Michelin have been for Rossi. I have to say that was pretty harsh considering he risked aggravating a few broken bones for a point to come away with an engine failure. :\

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    I think that made it obvious that Yamaha has been as much of a problem as Michelin have been for Rossi. I have to say that was pretty harsh considering he risked aggravating a few broken bones for a point to come away with an engine failure. :\
    I'm not entirly convinced it was mechanical. His bike shook it's head which could easily have hurt Vale's hand and he was white as a ghost when he sat down in the pits.

It was a sensational race by Dani and bodes well for he, Honda and Michelin next year. Stoner rode a typically controlled race, that he didn't quite have the pace to be with Pedrosa but kept the pressure right on him. And Hopper signed off with Suzuki with a performance that would have Kawasaki fans (like me!) salivating.

In the 250 race, de Angelis once again failed to hold onto a race winning lead. Mika Kallio was sensational and if the KTM can be this competitive from the start of 08, he will be right up there as a title contender next year. Debon's first podium was a good ride but I was disappointed Dovi couldn't finish his 250 career on the podium as he really deserved to.

The 125 ended up a real cracker after it looked like Talmacsi would run away with it but Faubel did a good job of making it an interesting race, even if some of his moves were a little borderline. It's fantastic to see more diversity in the range of nationalities winning championships and this can only be good for the sport. Also, well done to Gadea for his ride to third and not getting in the way of the 2 battling for the title.

2008 is promising to be a most exciting year. 4 months is too long to wait!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I noticed Casey was on soft front and rear slicks and Dani went with mediums..... I reckon that was most likely the reason for Caseys slower than usual pace. The times this year he has not done a runner can pretty much be put done to incorrect track tyre/setting choices I reckon. Betting if he had the race over again he would go with a medium rear!

Re- Rossi parking it.....Iam also not conviced it was mechanical? he seemed to go a little deep under braking the corner prior to slowing and pitting, I did not see ANY sign of a lock up/slide caused by an engine seize, or smoke etc???? more likely the combination of not making the early progress he hoped for, also he was getting updates on Dani's progress and the pain killers where wearing off....
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    Can't believe Rossi got third, he's been clearly the better one over the whole year on Pedrosa..
    Er, obviously not....all he had to do was finish in the points 'again'
    consistency won over as it should
    #1 #7 #13