Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    He's in talks with Bill Davis Racing .

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    He's in talks with Bill Davis Racing .
    Hmm.. I'd heard he was thinking of swapping Roles with Valentino for a season with Yamaha in Moto GP.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Actually I have started to like the possibility of seeing Alonso at Red Bull. Arguably Red Bull is also trying to get Ross Brawn, which would make them only stronger. Also we would have an interesting team-mate battle between Webber and Alonso.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Leaving McL was the worst kept secret in F1. The best being which team he'll end up at. I can imagine all of the lobbying going on behind the scenes, from Nelson Piquet Sr. to Adrian Newey.
    Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead... the wicked witch is dead...!!!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    i bet renault... but something is telling me Red Bull....

If that comes of and its Webber that goes... would i want him to go to Mclaren? i dunno.....
    Webber...that would be great...methinks NOT

Cause no more than FA, Webber will not play backseat to motormouth and RD wants someone to be a lap dog....plus Webber is not likely to be as polite as FA was about the golden child when goldie startys being a baby.

The smartest move by both would be BMW, if beemer really wants a wdc...but I agree that Rennie and Flavio are the most likely probabilities...but Ferrari or red bull?? Maybe so

As they say follow the money, as to who will put down the bread...after all, that is now what this psort has become all about...money money and money....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I say Toyota.

Why do these rumours persist that he will go to Ferrari in 2009? Ferrari is smart enough not to mess things up for themselves.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't see him going anywhere but Renault. He know's them, they know him. Ferrari, BMW are out of bounds, Williams can't afford him, and all the others are also rans where he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

£10 on the nose Renault!!
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rabf1
    I say Toyota.
    Yeah, & when Trulli is faster than him again he can have Trulli booted out of the team...again.
    Senna & Rossi, everytime.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, if I was him, if will sign for Toyota and get and become a millionaire, even so his chances to ever win a championship again are very slim, so why to waste your time with mediocre teams that pay low? spend it with mediocre teams that pay you like a movie star.

He's young, 2 time world champion, millionaire, with all the time in the world to travel to where ever the hell he wants, to pay for luxury and excess, buy hot cars, date hot babes, why should he worry about a god damn thing? he's not our average unemployed guy, I don't think he's paying a mortgage and has 8 children to support is he? .

He should be relaxed as hell an in the meantime we as forumers believe he's in misery in a cave crying alone because he was one second place below a rookie in one year of his career. LOL.

go for the big bucks my friend, you already have the name and image to become a big brand holder.

but please don't send Kovalainen to McLaren that would be idiotic for the finn, no one who goes to Macca should expect great results alongside Hammy.
    Eau Rouge@Spa-Francorchamps

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will be really surprised if McLaren get DC as some are saying.

As usual, Heidfeld is the unlucky guy who is not in the market when it matters. And maybe the same can be said of Webber. Heikki mentined he had options, so maybe he has been talking to McLaren?
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s