Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Elena

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A team, between driver and co-driver, it's like a marriage. Problems we resolved at home, not in front of televisions cameras.
    To me it is simple: Sebastien Loeb like driver Sebastien Loeb like person

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    To me it is also simple: Loeb as driver Loeb as person
    As opposed to Bosse: + :tongue: allthough it wont display...
    Well...what abt Wilson then...? Me thinks: +
    And so on...
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't know what makes you folks happy??? If the media asks the reason for their off, what should Loeb have done ?? Lie ??

I have to admit I haven't watched every single piece of footage from Japan but I've seen two different interviews conserning their mistake and in either one of them, Loeb wasn't nothing but a gentlemen, towards the interviewer and his co-driver Daniel Elena.

Jeez....
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    You people are insane

If Loeb had made a driving error and they would have asked Daniel about it, what do you he would have said.... "Ask the driver"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In all of their time together that makes the score what?

Daniel 1
    Sebastien 6 or 7?

Sebastien was obviously upset and frustrated that it wasn't HIS mistake that put them out of the rally but at the same time I think he is smart enough to realize he has made more mistakes to cost Daniel rallies than Daniel has cost him.

Drivers by their nature are egotistical, this was simply getting to see a bit of that side of Seb.

SO I agree, meh.

(if anyone is interested, in the next to last Rally America championship event there is a spot of incar that shows the driver correcting the co-driver on the note as the co-driver is late before they go off (they finished the stage with little to no damage))
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx
    I dont know how mad he was, but I find it annoying with his tone when they interviewed him and he said "ask the co-driver." It was a mark of disrespect.
    I thought the opposite tbh.. Put yourself in Sebastiens shoes.. wouldnt you have been be a tad peeved? I think I would have been too.. Is it wrong to see the human side? I dont think so..

As Josti says.. At least he didnt thump Daniel as per Delacour..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koko0703
    Why is it so big deal that co-driver made mistake??? Loeb and Elena are in a team. They win together and lose together. Sometimes one makes mistake, and other times the other makes mistake, as simple is that. Elena can't drive like Loeb but I'm sure Loeb can't drive like Loeb if Elena isn't beside him.
    This is a normal post Reporters or the one ho need news and something to write! Most of the time it is B*llsh!t.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Seb's words weren't deserved by Daniel, I don't remember Elena blaming Loeb bitterly in front of the cameras when the driver did a mistake.
    Pablo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I don't know what makes you folks happy??? If the media asks the reason for their off, what should Loeb have done ?? Lie ??
    Exactly, I dont also see anything strange in the whole case, Loeb just told what did happen, when he was asked.
    Seems that the people here is a bit too sensitive, poor co-driver
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kobefly
    I think Seb's words weren't deserved by Daniel, I don't remember Elena blaming Loeb bitterly in front of the cameras when the driver did a mistake.
    Most time the media ignore the co drivers. They go straith to the drivers with the microphone and camera. So the dirver can do his words and explain his sight of the accidents.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes