Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

Forza Kimi

Wow, what a race! I really didn't believed this before the start but then it went like on a movie! My maximum heart beat was 149 during the race! So great day and the best for the formula 1.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations to Kimi Raikkonen. He is the new World Champion and a very deserving one at that.

He won the most races and crucially kept calm under pressure. Both Lewis and Fernando made mistakes and cracked!

I may be off base here, but I can't help thinking that Lewis threw it away at the start of the race trying to get one over Alonso. He claims he is as cool as Raikkonen, but it hasn't looked that way for the final two races of the season.

Lewis has been knocked down a couple of pegs off his own self proclaimed perch. I for one, will now watch with fascination as he settles into a Formula One career to see if learns from his mistakes and can fulfil his enormous potential.

I certainly hope he doesn't go the way of Chris Amon, Sterling Moss et al, great drivers who were superbly fast and hugely talented, but ultimately never won the Drivers World Championship!

Lewis is going to have a hell of job trying to take the title away from Kimi Raikkonen and Ferrari.

Finally, what a fantastic season and well done to Ferrari and Raikkonen.

and

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1MAN2007
    And Lewis with N0 22 on his car.
    Am I being thick or shouldn't Lewis be 21 and Alonso 22? Also, do they get last garage in the pit lane? Or is it down to driver points?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WHY DIDNT MCLAREN FUEL LEWIS TO THE FINISH..????
    just 18 odd laps worth of fuel & his hard tyres should have been just enough to do a jump on the bmw's to claim the championship..

I think this is another major mistake by mclaren ???
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Kimi prkle Ferrari
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmm - donuts
    Am I being thick or shouldn't Lewis be 21 and Alonso 22? Also, do they get last garage in the pit lane? Or is it down to driver points?
    Driver points i guess..

but expect fireworks from Lewis next year, he will be well seasoned and know all tracks and politics of F1 .. specially he will not be making any rookie mistakes, also RD and mclaren should now know hiring a driver with serious attitude problem will bring the team to its knees,very good lesson for RD &co.... bring it on 2008 season.!
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations to Kimi ,fantastic, he deserved it.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Yep...that loose cannon known as Kimi!!!!

And only mumbled a little bit at the end...

Busted up the plans of mice and men, benie and friends, all that money gone bye bye..............and spare me the bit about car trouble, cause LH still had plenty and I mean plenty of car there at the end...easily enough to put him fourth or third.....the fast lap times prove it.....

old markabilly says I think I will take a vacation to Finland to enjoy the snow......

Congrats to FA for a tough season as the least favorite of RD...to do that well under thiose circumstances would be tough and the same for LH who drove very well for a rookie till the end (and I am trying to ignore both drivers' off track antics)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    If anyone had told me a fortnight that Raikkonen was going to be World Champion, I would not have believed them. Perhaps the only person who believed in him this afternoon... was Raikkonen.

Fair play and good show to Kimi. I think we have a worthy champion here, he's been patient and persevered his way straight to the number 1 plate. Good stuff!
    I must admit I thought that another season had passed Kimi by without a WDC, and that most likely Lewis had the title wrapped up.

But I've said for years that I felt Kimi deserved a title, and it's been reflected in my signature all year.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well done Kimi. He did a wonderful job today, and although you could say that he was a little lucky in this last race, there have been other seasons where had he had that luck he would have own. All in all, a well-deserved one
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s