Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New MotoGP Fantasy Game, Beta Testers Wanted

With the permission of Pat and Mark I'm posting this request for some forum members who would like to beta test a MotoGP fantasy game.

http://www.iamthefastest.com

'I am the fastest' works a little like our current forum fantasy league with a few differences. Team owners (thats you) are given a budget with which you'll need to purchase 2 riders, 1 bike and 1 mechanical team. Every race the prices of your team players will adjust based on race performance and you're free to make trades at anytime (excluding the middle of a race weekend).

The biggest thing i need from beta testers at the moment is to have people review the current stats from the 04,05,06 and 07 seasons and provide comments and feedback on the pricing mechanism. Over the Winter break beta testers will be able to play a simulation of the 2007 season.

This beta test is exclusive to forum members and this game is only being developed for the fun and enjoyment of myself.

Please use this thread and this thread only to post your comments on the game. Thanks.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Count me in for some beta testing action.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm keen. Have some redemption to get after this years forum fantasy game.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    interesting, I wish I could join it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stats updated following Sepang.

http://www.iamthefastest.com

I appreciate that there isn't much details about actually playing a game yet. I'm still tweaking how the prices get adjusted from race performance. I need to find any anomolys where a rider's price gets adjusted too much or too little based on their results.

I'm not certain that is clear from all the stats on the site. I am grateful for the offers to test.
    go speed racer go