Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    This will be a awesome entry....because Ire;and is now the only place to have proper championship as all others have ben ruined vy yawnnn group n

Hi ste ;-),
    'only place to have proper championship'

How many drivers competed for the overall title?

'all others have been ruined by yawnnn group n'

Can you name me 2 championships that have been 'ruined' by Group N?

thanks
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bf1_IRL
    @ Tom206wrc.. There is a 206 WRC over here (as you probably know) and whispers about the Xsara that Dani Sordo used for Cork may have had been sold to stay here..

Tomi maybe your question is for another thread as that issue can be a can of worms...but the short answer is : Shaun Gallagher won the FiA Rookie award this year, Niall McShea won the PWRC back in 04.. and Kris Meeke hopefully will do well on RI.. Maybe not the answer you are looking for but thats the current situation.. no doubt about it the ITC is one of the most exciting championships (well at the fully supported events anyway..)

As for the lads in WRCs over here they mostly do it for fun and we have some 'ameteur professionals' (and I do not mean to offend anyone with that remark)
    For example Eugene Donnelly was able to have a fight with Marcus in Galway when Marcus had no experience of those conditions and Mark Higgins led overnight in Donegal when Seb & the Citroen Team had no experience of the conditions that he experienced, but in Cork when they came back they ran away with it..but RI will be interesting no doubt because those stages will be also very different to what has come up so far....
    (To the best of my knowledge anyway..)

As for this island producing a WRC star driver, that probably is for another thread another day..

ok thanks
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    At what time today is entrylist published ??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    This will be a awesome entry....because Ire;and is now the only place to have proper championship as all others have ben ruined vy yawnnn group n
    We can't complain either. Ireland has quantity, not all is quality.

Maybe one Dutch WRC entry from Erik Wevers with the Fabia, though not sure of that. Again, v/d Heuvel and Weijs Jr. for Group N. Looking forward to the entry's, I hope to see some Corolla's on it

So entrylist ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Hi ste ;-),
    'only place to have proper championship'

How many drivers competed for the overall title?

'all others have been ruined by yawnnn group n'

Can you name me 2 championships that have been 'ruined' by Group N?

thanks
    From a spectators point of view,Britain,the N4 cars would send you to sleep,years ago people having problems sleeping counted sheep,nowadays they just have to think of a N4 car.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OK here entrylist !!!

http://www.rallyireland.org/pdfs/Ent...2020071016.pdf

There's an MG S2000 on entry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by farquar wrc
    From a spectators point of view,Britain,the N4 cars would send you to sleep,years ago people having problems sleeping counted sheep,nowadays they just have to think of a N4 car.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Im sorry i disagree, if you go watch on a tight corner say a hairpin or square where the entrance speed is slow then a WRC blows a Group n away, if you go to a fast section where real driver talent is needed to carry the speed, then you will see how N4 can be really good to watch, if the BRC was an ideal world then you would have the driver quality of Wilks,Gwyndaf,Champion,Milner,Morrow ect accompanying Higgins in WRC cars which would look incredible but that wont happen because they cant afford WRC cars, when the BRC allowed WRC cars you had Mark Higgins leading to Wilson in the same car by minutes and then the Gentlemen drivers were even further back, now it can be a last stage fight for victory where you can really appreciate the speed and skill of the drivers, this year has been let down with the pirelli tyre deal though as almost everyone had a tyre deal and now most people are priced out of the BRC with tyre cost as they are a small fish in a big pond and have to pay full cost so they lost alot of people who would of entered this year but they are interested in supporting young drivers, start of 2006 pirelli rally i remeber waiting for the first stage time as you couldnt pick a winner in 9 competitors!

Im sorry but from a spectators point of view, a drivers and from being in the team of Gwyndaff and Stuart in the 2006 BRC, N4 machinery is not boring, its the guy behind the wheel

But anyway this discussion should be a different Thread, this is about Rally Ireland
    Great entry

Darren look at previous message from me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where's Kopecky?